Fearoth the Banecut's Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Fearoth the Banecut

Fearoth the Banecut's Application [Denied]

Post by Fearoth the Banecut »

Greetings!
My name is Krzysztof, which is parallel to Chris in english.
I am 17 years old and come from Poland. For now I am living in Germany, which makes me able to speak three languages: polish, english and german.
As this are my first words you read, I want to thank you for the attention and the time you took yourself for me. To not waste it anymore, I will start.

I've created this character on 26th October, 2010. The account of the character was made in year 2008 on the 1st November, but the very first time I launched Tibia was like in 2003.

On this account I was playing on Arcania almost whole the time, because there were my friends. It was a golden time- full of fun and good memories. It ended as my internet connection started to show errors. I was getting kicked from Tibia almost every ten minutes. It had no sense to play. I leaved.

I was trying to repair it by myself. And well, I did it after long time. I came back to Arcania, but it was already empty. All of my friends leaved. Some of them ain't playing no more, some of them are on Berylia. I decided to leave the server and memories.
I was too lucky!
A friend of mine, role-player same as me, asked me about joining his group. This group should hunt together, make quests in groups and role-play. It was like a dream. I saw old pictures from 2004 in front of my eyes- it was like a flashback. I was missing those times of hunting in groups or meals with my friends. I was missing this special feeling of old tibia and the role-play.
I agreed. It didn't took long as another mate joined to play with us.
We started to play on Antica of course. We though it is the best place to role-play. I could not even imagine how right we was. Not only we were role-playing! Many people that we meet were role-playing as in the old times! It was beautiful experience and it still is.

I was usually sitting on game-chat, asking old players about old stories. One day Ishaan Le Grand told there, that he is inviting everybody to an event he made. Event sounds great, so I messaged him, asked how much I have to pay to enter and what kind of event it is. It was free, and the event was.. A meeting of old players! I was like "Jackpot!". Experienced players and old stories! What could I wanted more?
I came there and than I heard it is Ishaan's birthday party. I was so happy to play football again!
I enjoyed many old stories there and we were sitting there till a late night, laughing and drinking beer.
On this meeting I had the pleasure to meet Chikilina too. I was surprised by her kindness. And I was happy, that I could meet one of Red Roses. I heard about this legendary guilid.

Anyway after that I started to hunt. As a paladin I was trying to fight Giants and Undeads as most as I could. But how could I say no to meetings and role-play with my friends? I was enjoying it. I was never carrying much about the level and I was lucky to meet people which was thinking same as me.

I want to join Red Rose. Not to be protected, not for fame. I want to be a part of you. I want to roleplay with a huge group of people. I am interested in your legends, stories and history. And I want to be able to teach others how to role-play.

I registered here some time ago, but I was still thinking about writing this post. I was not sure. I was not sure about my ability to join such a guilid. I think many people that really want to join you, has self thoughts as me. Will they be able to represent this guilid with pride?
Well, after many hours of thinking – I am. I am able to do it.
Here is the story of Fearoth the Banecut. It is your decision now about his being or not being in the guilid.

- Well... - Said Fearoth, looking at you a little dizzy. The Tavern was full of people today. Everybody was speaking, you heard drunk man's loud laugh in another end of the room. Young archer was drunk, but he was still able to speak. He looked at his elfish bow, that was lying on the wooden table.
- So you want to hear my story? I will tell you, old man. I will... For a mug of beer. - Fearoth smiled.

As far as the barkeeper gave him next mug of alcohol, the man started to talk. His voice was deep, but clear. He was speaking slow, so he excited your imagination fast. Before you noticed, you were in a half-dream.

You saw a huge temple. It was bigger than all of those few buildings here. It was raining on the small island called Rookgaard. Fearoth and his brother just entered the city. Fearoth's face was full of tears, but it was unable to see it because of the rain.
Both brothers came home and told their mother what just happened. Their father died as he and few soldiers were protecting group of children, that get attacked by orcs. That was all they knew. As they came to help everything was already done.

Not longer as a week later Fearoth was hugging his mother and his brother. They were leaving the island to live on Tibia in Thais, where they had nothing to fear to. Fearoth wanted to stay here, so he could continue his father's job. He wanted to protect the others.

As his family leaved, he was doing well. Hunting down ugly creatures which were attacking weak citizens.
Few months later a group of soldiers from Thais arrived Rookgard to protect it. The young archer could not help here anymore. He decided to leave the island and travel to Thais to meet his mother and older brother.
So he did. Instead of seeing his family, he get told that they never arrived in Thais. The ship get destroyed by pirates. Sad and alone he decided to move to Ab'Dendriel. He read in the Library about this city. He was sure nobody can raise his bow using abilities as the Elfs.

It was a long and dangerous way through the woods, but he arrived almost healthy. In this wonderful and magician land he met an Elf, Azzarin, which said he could help Fearoth.
After many months spent in the elfish library and many hours of hunting with Azzarin, Fearoth get told he can't learn more as now.
- But I didn't even fired one arrow in the whole time! - Said young archer, surprised.
- You was watching, you was hearing. You know enough now to practice by yourself, young human. Use the theory you know now, and the experience you gained from hunts with me and use it by yourself. It is the best training. - Answered Azzarin.
- Asha Thrazi, my friend. - And he just turned away and stepped away. Fearoth could not believe this. He could not even say farewell and thank him, because he was speechless. Elfs are strange species indeed, he though.

He leaved Ab'Dendriel and started to travel, using things he learned from Azzarin. And so he arrived...

- Frodo, my friend! Could you bring us one more bottle of your best wine, please? - Somebody sitting few meters of you asked loud the barkeeper, getting you awake. You looked surprised at Fearoth, which just took up the mug and drank all the liquid that was in there off. You was sure- the elfs taught him more than just how to use a bow.

Thank you for reading.
Yours,
Fearoth
Mild
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Fearoth the Banecut's Application

Post by Mild »

Application noticed mate, try to catch us online for a little chat.

Thanks.
watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik
Sasirel
Eques
Eques

Post by Sasirel »

I enjoyed reading your applications, I think it is a fine piece of work.

Contact me ingame for a chat :)

~Aroen~
Image ImageImageA vision shared, no blood would be shed. Long live the Red Rose
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Greetings Fearoth the Banecut,

Thanks for your application. Try to contact RR members in-game.

Best of my wishes,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Capitan

Post by Capitan »

Hail,

Good work with the application, wish you the best lucky and try to talk as many Roses you can :)

Farewell.
Proud member of the Red Rose
Leojaliz
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Leojaliz »

Had a nice talk with you sorry my cooking skills cut it short ;)

Wish you luck on your application!
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Ashari,
That's and amazing application!
I wish you the best of luck,

Asha Thrazi...
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Sherya

Post by Sherya »

Good luck
Black Falcon
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Black Falcon »

Greetings! It was nice talking to you in-game.
I think your application is well written aswell.

Good luck!
Without deviation from the norm, 'progress' is not possible.
Fearoth the Banecut

Post by Fearoth the Banecut »

I wanted to thank you all for all those kind words.
And I want to thank you for all those nice talks, that I really enjoyed (and I am still enjoying them ; D).