Normal way which leads to Noviceship from 6ft ... [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Graostar

Normal way which leads to Noviceship from 6ft ... [Denied]

Post by Graostar »

Normal way which leads to Noviceship from 6ft under the ground perspective,
Written by Graostar, Dragoneater, son of Earth,
Based on original Red Rose Recruitment post.

We do not need to know your skill...
Techomancers like me cannot measure the skill in any possible way. Our magic comes from deep Earth power which humans cannot even try to imagine so knowing not experienced fighters abilities is pointless.

Intelligence
The Emperor! The one who knows us, the one who state and the one who promote. He looks around and give us the jobs - army, shops, drillinig or ... Dwarfcarta. Noone can compare to our wise Majesty.

Pre-Interview
General things and short talks - take a sit in 'Jolly Axeman'and follow two main rules: drink same as Jimbin and dodge when Maryza's pots are flying. You can survive this, you should manage all next steps.

First Decisions
These are things which help your beard grow. Even Maryza and Teliza has one, but the real Dwarf can wait to be proud . After all you may be given the Licence to drill with Fibula drill access.

First Decisions
As soon as you got it head to Fibula thinking about how you can make those 7 rotworms dig in the most efficient way. Only Savage Axes don't need to make plan before major battles.

The Crossfire
Have you ever seen a dragon? Have you ever seen a green mum, red dad and 3 of their kids? Follow at least lesson II and III from 'Dwarven guide to warfare' Never wash yourself before combat - it will only lower your natural protection!. Their flame will try to warm you form toes to nose - but remember that Dragon scales make up for good armor and protection. Unless the dragon is still alive!

Start of the Noviceship
Remember drinking with Jimbin? Now you have to head with the might General! Yes the one who can drink as much as he want and still be sober. Even more, he will pass you some small orders and tasks to do, so prepare yourself well, because re-stocking in Maryza will be your often job for sure!

If You Make a Request to Join...
You are always welcome in the Empire, as soon as you have the map, compass and legs strong enough. The dwarves always need deep-dig check, so if you cannot reach some basic places like Axeman, barracs or farms you may be in trouble. On the other hand we have spledid guides to show you Dwarfcarta and 'Isimov's kingdom'

The Request
It's so simple rule - the better you drill, the better for you.

Forced Intelligence
If you are unknown for dwarves they make some tests and chat around about you. So better do not smell like Orc and don't have Elvish friends.

Epilogue.
I am not active player on Antica any more. Just a guest from time to time. Even then I couldn't resist to write an application to You, the Red Rose. I hope at least some of you will enjoy reading same as I enjoyed writing.

Kindest Regards,
Graostar
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Normal way which leads to Noviceship from 6ft under the ...

Post by Sir Balder »

Greetings Graostar,

Thank you for your interesting application, it was great fun to read. I am a bit confused by one thing, though:
Graostar wrote: I am not active player on Antica any more. Just a guest from time to time. Even then I couldn't resist to write an application to You, the Red Rose. I hope at least some of you will enjoy reading same as I enjoyed writing.
You are inactive, and yet you want to join?

Yours,
Graostar

Post by Graostar »

Dear Sir Balder,
First of all I am happy that you enjoyed the application I posted.
Considering my statement which you quoted, I made my thoughts not very precise. The words 'any more' should not appear there.

Due to many real life and tibian circumstances I am a Premia player, spending there decent time on daily bases. I decided to apply to Red Rose with hope to find the things I cannot find in Premia and which I miss a lot - the Role Play.

If you would like to know detail story (both my and technomancer Graostar), finding me as a proper candidate for Red Rose Novice I will be glad to share it either in conversation or in private forum message. Sometimes the answer for simple "why?" is complicated as Maze of Lost Souls... In the same time describing all the details which touch deeply my private real life on public application board, which is not only Red Rose accessible, is the thing I would like to avoid.

Kindest Regards,
Graostar
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

Hello Graoostar,
I agree with Balder, it's a very creative application.
Could you message me in-game sometime so we can talk a bit more?

Thank you.
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Graostar - if you are serious with your wish to join, it is important that you visit the Antican lands so that we may get to know you, and you us. If you don't speak to our members, you will have no chance to enter I'm afraid.

Yours,
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

Due to your inactivity, your application has been placed on hold.

Greetings,
Rob
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Graostar,

Soon two months have passed without us hearing from you. Hence, your application has been denied. Best of luck with whatever you do!

Yours,