Kvizten's Application. [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Kvizten

Kvizten's Application. [Accepted]

Post by Kvizten »

Greetings Red Rose!

Introduction

I’m going to tell you about me, myself and i. I will start with trying to get you to understand who I am in real life and what I’m aiming for and I will tell you about my Tibian career, what I’ve been through and how long I’ve been around. I will end my application with a great story which i spent alot of time on wiriting. I hope you enjoy my Application.

My Real Life

My name is Claes and I’m 17 years old. I would subscribe myself as a person with a lot of energy and a lot of fun. I love to party and to do activities with my friends. I believe that adrenaline is a very important thing in life, even if people believe in the opposite. Adventures are something I enjoy very much, doing something that just seems right. You never know how a adventure ends or what’s going to happen, that’s what I enjoy. I have a lot of friends and one of my best friends is Philip (Soltaxxy), a very good person which I’ve spent a lot of time with through all my years. We are friends since the very beginning and his one of the most trustworthy persons I know. We went to the same school for 9 years and spent our spare time together and we enjoyed new adventures and a lot of fun everyday.
I live with my Dad and my two siblings in the middle of Stockholm City which is the capital of Sweden, I was born here in Stockholm and i have lived here my whole life. My mom and dad ended their relationship a few years ago and my mom moved to Asia. My mom still lives far away but I visit her very often and I enjoy going to Asia every now and then.
I’m educating to be a IT – Engineer, I’m working very hard to get where I want to in life. I’v been studying now for 11 years, the first 9 years were the basic school time we have here in Sweden.
As I said before, now I’m aiming towards being a IT – Engineer. My goals are to complete my education and start my own movement to help people and earn money so I can move further in my life with more adventures and fun.

About my Tibian Career

My name is Kvizten and I’m a helpful and happy player who lives around the coast of Yalahar. I’ve been playing Tibia since December 2002, since then I haven’t been active all the time I’ve been going back and forward with playing this game. My first character was named Zobmit which was created 2002, Zobmit got deleted because I was inactive for over 5 months between 2004-2005. I’ve learned a lot of things in my time in this game, maybe to much. After Zobmit got deleted I created a new character named Nardoe. After playing Nardoe for quite some time I got hacked, I had no idea how it happened but the hacker died with my character several times and did bad things which made me very sad. I got tierd of Antica after a few years because I figured Antica was never as before and I had this bad thought, that Antica will never be the same again, you might wonder what I mean with that. well I’m very much against war and when Antican players started to spread blood all over the cities I got tierd, I was a disappointed man seeing his friends fighting against each other and with each other. Some of my friends asked me to come with them to the new world Nova, I was very much against trying out a new server. After some time I did join them on Nova and since October 2006 I played nova with my friends there and after 3 years I started to miss my friends on Antica and of course Antica itself. In January 2009 I created a new character and started playing Antica again, which I have enjoyed very much lately.
I’ve always played a knight because I found it as a great vocation for me , Zobmit and Nardoe were both knights and the character I played on Nova as well. When I started playing Antica again I thought about creating a druid which I always had in mind and here I am a mighty Elder Druid.
I’ve never killed anyone on this character because I only use violence if it’s the only solution which it never is in my opinion.

Why do I want to join Red Rose?

I want to join Red Rose because it’s a very friendly guild with a lot of very kind players, I believe that Red Rose is the perfect guild for me to enjoy what I like, a lot of new friends and sharing my experience with them and to learn a lot. Doing events and enjoying adventures with Red Rose.
My friends in Red Rose are Soltaxxy and Sir Balder. I hope I’ll learn to know you all very soon.
I’ve never been in any other guild with this character and that’s because I won’t join a guild without knowing that it’s good for me, I need a guild that I can enjoy being in. I’m not in a guild for the name or for the power, I’m in the guild to make my Tibian life much more fun and peaceful.

Role-playing story

In the Dark!

It was in the middle of the night. I woke up, I heard a strange noise and it made me feel very scared.
I slowly and quietly started to crawl out of my cold and dusty blanket, and It still sounded like someone was in my basement. It was dark so I didn’t manage to find my bunny slippers. I went towards the basement without my slippers , I could still hear the strange noise. It sounded just like someone was in my basement to vandalize. I was frustrated and very scared but I decided to overcome the scare side of me. I walked towards the wall and suddenly I got stuck to my tapestry so I started giggling because it was such a bad timing. I didn’t manage to get the tapestry of me so I decided to take it with me. I finally reached the basement door, quietly I hope. I felt the old and rusty door-knob, the door was locked. I was even more scared, I went to the kitchen to get the copper key from my key collection. I sneaked slowly towards the kitchen and then back to the basement door.
I slowly pushed the copper key in to the key hole, I unlocked the door. I opened the door quietly, it was to dark to see anything. I always keep a torch and some fire on the left side of my basement entrance. I lighted my torch, I started walking down the dusty stairs, I saw nothing move but there was a “BANG, BANG” I threw myself to the old wooden floor. I could feel my heart beating under my sleeping jacket. After a few minutes of searching I suddenly saw something hanging from the roof. It was moving, but way to small to be a human. I decided to take a good look, I started climbing on my old drawer with my torch. There was a Bat hanging from the roof, i thought that the Bat has somehow managed to get stuck with his paws between the wooden roof panels. I managed to free the Bat from the roof using my saw to open up the roof a little bit. An animal person as I am.. The Bat was hurt, he was lying on my wooden floor making strange noise. Suddenly I heard someone from the outside laugh loud. I took my torch towards the window and I saw two sorcerers run away in to the woods. “WE USED OUR MAGIC ON THE BAT” they yelled, I turned in to a warrior ready for action.
I used my strong haste and ran upstairs to grab my equipment. I began to search for the two sorcerers in the woods. After a long night I found them sitting around a campfire, they were drinking beer with a slightly drop of lemonade. I ran out with my sword in my hand, the sorcerers got scared. I told them to release the magic from the Bat immediately. The sorcerer’s laughed and started to juggle with their magic wands. After talking some good with the sorcerer’s I finally got them to haste back to my villa. I was tired after searching and doing good all night, my equipment was very heavy. Suddenly I got paralyzed, my torch turned out. I couldn’t move, the paralyzing disappeared and so did the sorcerer’s. I thought they were both sorcerer’s but after a while I realized one of them were a druid. I searched the woods, didn’t see a single trace of the Magicians, only Bears and Wolves. I decided to go through the woods alone and head home. As I reached my Villa, I could still hear the Bat making noise, the poor bat was hurt. I lighted up a new torch and started healing the Bat with my healing vials. A tear fell towards my cheek, the Bat couldn’t survive. I was sad, I did everything I could.
I decided to take good care of the Bat even if the Bat passed away, I decided to freeze the Bat. After freezing the Bat and cleaning it, I made it into a Bat Decoration. Everyday day since I’ve kept that bat decoration on my wall.

The end!

I hope you enjoyed reading my application, it was a pleasure sharing myself with you.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours,
Kvizten the Bat Research.
Seiya do pegasus
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Kvizten's Application.

Post by Seiya do pegasus »

Application Noticed, please be patient.

Seiya~
Fighting for my honour, fighting for my life.
Praying to God that our side is right.
Seiya do pegasus
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Seiya do pegasus »

Btw, funny rpg :P
Fighting for my honour, fighting for my life.
Praying to God that our side is right.
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

Hello Kvizten!
Nice application, and good luck!
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Greetings, Kvizten,

Thank you for a very well written application, and for the laughs and tears your story brought <smiles>

Please contact Red Rose members so that you and the guild members get to know each other better, and in the meanwhile I ask you to remain patient about your application as it is being processed.

Yours,
Kvizten

Post by Kvizten »

Thank you for your kind words.
I'm looking forward to hear your decision.
I sure will contact your members.

Thank you,
Kvizten
Skorn

Post by Skorn »

I love adrenaline too... bad ending for the bat isnt it??
good luck man
Kvizten

Post by Kvizten »

Hehe great to hear Skorn.
It sure was a sad end, but it's something i'll always remember.
The Bat is still alive in my heart.

<smiles>

Kvizten,
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Warmly welcome to our family, Kvizten!

Yours,