Meriado's application [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Meriado
Retired Member
Retired Member

Re: Meriado's application

Post by Meriado »

Thank you all for your kind words! I've already spoken to some of you, but I'll try to catch the rest of you in-game as well.

At Anr: Oh, I didn't know you were in the Society during that time. I joined the reborn project too, but became very inactive during a period shortly after that and when I came back it was disbanded. Hopefully we'll get to know each other now though! I'm also glad to hear that we share the same interests.

And yes - that drunken barbarian was of course Nirdor! <laughs>
Black Falcon
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Black Falcon »

Greetings Meriado!
I really liked your story and I wish you good luck with your application.
I look forward to meeting you in-game. ;)
Without deviation from the norm, 'progress' is not possible.
Meriado
Retired Member
Retired Member

Post by Meriado »

Thank you, Falcon!

I've spoken to most of you in-game, but I hope I also can catch Anr for a chat soon! I'm also going to contact other members who has not replied here.

Hope to see you all in-game soon again! <smiles>
Capitan

Post by Capitan »

If someone want to check how to make a good application, you only will have to check this one, +1 for you Meriado, in all the ways.

Good luck :)
Proud member of the Red Rose
Meriado
Retired Member
Retired Member

Post by Meriado »

Thank you for your kind words, Luichi!

I hope to reach you in-game soon!
Mild
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Mild »

I know that it's a bit hard... but try to contact me ingame for a chat...

Anytime you see me on, send me a msg...
watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik
Meriado
Retired Member
Retired Member

Post by Meriado »

I haven't been very active lately, but I'll keep trying to catch you guys in-game for a chat!

Hope to talk to you soon!
Mild
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Mild »

showing that u care is ur better chance mate!!

hope to talk to u soon!
watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Ah, Meriado, old friend. Too long has it been since we have had a really good time to catch-up.
And as I'm reading your application to this guild, I'm confronting the great memories you bring back to life.
The Shack, what a mysterious place that was. I don't intend to be too nostalgic or bring too much of our old guild into the Red Rose's forum, all I want to say is that I treasure the time we had greatly.

Back to the present, this application is one of a rare kind - no matter which guild one visits. I can speak only for myself, dear friend, but I certainly believe that it is not only me who share this opinion.
As what I've heard from Nirdor and Sir Balder, after the Black Rose disbanded and they joined here (Nirdor slightly after Sir Balder, I believe), this is certainly a guild that treasures many great, and also seldom, things in the World of Tibia.

If you are so lucky that you will be approved by this guild, then I think they will find out that they have done a very clever thing. And if so, indeed many of my friends have found peace within the Red Rose - and maybe one day it will also be a time for me to take the step and write an application - but right now, my chances would be futile compared to your application, truly.

All the best of wishes from me, Meriado.
We should certainly meet soon.

Love,
Avenlia Silvershade
    ImageImageImage Image
    Meriado
    Retired Member
    Retired Member

Post by Meriado »

Thanks a lot for you kind words, Avenlia! They mean a lot and it's great to see you back in these lands. I hope we can talk again soon!

Concerning my application:

I talked to Chikilina yesterday and explained why I haven't been around much the past weeks. I've been starting to work more and have some other things going on in RL at the moment which leaves me with less time for Tibia. In a 2-4 weeks I'll become more settled and have more time for Tibia again as it looks now. I just wanted to tell you guys, so that you don't think I'm not dedicated or active anymore. I'll try to log in a few times each week to catch up with you guys and learn to know more members, but if you think you see too little of me, you now know why.

I am still dedicated and applying to the Red Rose is my primary focus when playing Tibia.

Thanks!