My application :) [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Chief ramsey

My application :) [Denied]

Post by Chief ramsey »

Application

Greetings everyone in the Red Rose! 

The first step, introduction

I’ve been working on this application for some time now and I really hope you won’t get disappointed! I will start to introduce myself in both real life and in Tibia since I know you’re not any guild which doesn’t care who joins the guild. I’ll write about how old I am, where I live, what I’m struggling for in both tibia and my real life and what I do for a living, and much more of course. This is just a little introduction about what you’ll read below this strip. Last but not least I’ll write my role playing story which I hope you’ll like, the idea with it is to get a good impression from you which I hope most write them for, and not just to write it to complete the application.

The second step, real life information

My name is James and I live in Uppsala, Sweden. I’m 16 years old and I still live together with my family. I’m educating to a carpenter and what I’m struggling for is to one day own a building company. I have also got great grades in school, especially in English,maths and woodwork. I do have some minor problems with grammar but during these years I’ve been playing tibia I just keep learning.

You might think that I’m a bit young, but I’m mature and I can of course take my own responsibility for the most part. I’ve got several interests such as watching television, being with friends and sports. I also play football, which is my favourite interest. I play it 4-5 times each week including football games.

The third step, character information

My character’s name is Chief ramsey I created it for about 2 years ago. I’m a Sorcerer which I choose because the vocation seemed to be very fun to play on. I began to play Tibia in 2007. The reason was because one of my best friends in real life moved to England and we used Tibia as a communication program but after a while I started my journey trough Tibia. My first world was Antica, and it will stay Antica until the very end.

I want to join Red Rose because it’s a very friendly guild with a lot of very kind players, I believe that Red Rose is the perfect guild for me to enjoy what I like, a lot of new friends and sharing my experience with them and to learn a lot. Doing events and enjoying adventures with Red Rose.
I don’t have any friends in Red Rose yet, but I hope I’ll learn to know you all very soon.
I’ve never been in any other guild with this character and that’s because I won’t join a guild without knowing that it’s good for me, I need a guild that I can enjoy being in. I’m not in a guild for the name or for the power, I’m in the guild to make my Tibian life much more fun and peaceful. 

The fourth step, the role-playing story

Role-playing story

In the Dark!

It was in the middle of the night. I woke up, I heard a strange noise and it made me feel very scared. 
I slowly and quietly started to crawl out of my cold and dusty blanket, and It still sounded like someone was in my basement. It was dark so I didn’t manage to find my bunny slippers. I went towards the basement without my slippers , I could still hear the strange noise. It sounded just like someone was in my basement to vandalize. I was frustrated and very scared but I decided to overcome the scare side of me. I walked towards the wall and suddenly I got stuck to my tapestry so I started giggling because it was such a bad timing. I didn’t manage to get the tapestry of me so I decided to take it with me. I finally reached the basement door, quietly I hope. I felt the old and rusty door-knob, the door was locked. I was even more scared, I went to the kitchen to get the copper key from my key collection. I sneaked slowly towards the kitchen and then back to the basement door. 
I slowly pushed the copper key in to the key hole, I unlocked the door. I opened the door quietly, it was to dark to see anything. I always keep a torch and some fire on the left side of my basement entrance. I lighted my torch, I started walking down the dusty stairs, I saw nothing move but there was a “BANG, BANG” I threw myself to the old wooden floor. I could feel my heart beating under my sleeping jacket. After a few minutes of searching I suddenly saw something hanging from the roof. It was moving, but way to small to be a human. I decided to take a good look, I started climbing on my old drawer with my torch. There was a Bat hanging from the roof, i thought that the Bat has somehow managed to get stuck with his paws between the wooden roof panels. I managed to free the Bat from the roof using my saw to open up the roof a little bit. An animal person as I am.. The Bat was hurt, he was lying on my wooden floor making strange noise. Suddenly I heard someone from the outside laugh loud. I took my torch towards the window and I saw two sorcerers run away in to the woods. “WE USED OUR MAGIC ON THE BAT” they yelled, I turned in to a warrior ready for action.
I used my strong haste and ran upstairs to grab my equipment. I began to search for the two sorcerers in the woods. After a long night I found them sitting around a campfire, they were drinking beer with a slightly drop of lemonade. I ran out with my sword in my hand, the sorcerers got scared. I told them to release the magic from the Bat immediately. The sorcerer’s laughed and started to juggle with their magic wands. After talking some good with the sorcerer’s I finally got them to haste back to my villa. I was tired after searching and doing good all night, my equipment was very heavy. Suddenly I got paralyzed, my torch turned out. I couldn’t move, the paralyzing disappeared and so did the sorcerer’s. I thought they were both sorcerer’s but after a while I realized one of them were a druid. I searched the woods, didn’t see a single trace of the Magicians, only Bears and Wolves. I decided to go through the woods alone and head home. As I reached my Villa, I could still hear the Bat making noise, the poor bat was hurt. I lighted up a new torch and started healing the Bat with my healing vials. A tear fell towards my cheek, the Bat couldn’t survive. I was sad, I did everything I could.
I decided to take good care of the Bat even if the Bat passed away, I decided to freeze the Bat. After freezing the Bat and cleaning it, I made it into a Bat Decoration. Everyday day since I’ve kept that bat decoration on my wall.

The end!
I hope i didnt waste your time :D
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: My application :)

Post by Chikilina »

Application noticed.

Good luck!
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Leojaliz
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Leojaliz »

Good luck!
Cinny
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Cinny »

good luck!
Nabeki

Post by Nabeki »

Hey chiefy :) nice application, gl!
*+. Nabcakie.+*

Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone.
And do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come.
Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.

Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Good Luck Mr. Ramsey!
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Nirdor
Retired Member
Retired Member

Post by Nirdor »

Good Luck with your application Mister :)

A crazy axe fighter and a mead lover.
Nirdor from Farajdvheim, Eanor.
Range vegen blir ikkje rett, enda om mange følgjer den.
Duke Belsazar

Post by Duke Belsazar »

I wish good luck, Ramsey!
Mild
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Mild »

I'm glad to see your interest in joining our guild but sadly your application has been denied.

We wish you good luck on your future adventures.

Stay safe.
watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik