Ripztar's Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Ripztar

Ripztar's Application [Denied]

Post by Ripztar »

Ripztar was created Aug 12 2011, since i not been around for long i havent been able to get many enemies and friends, but i talk much in the English Chat and im very polite, i made atleast 1 friends named Eluviete,
the enemys i made are pretty much random pks that im still to low to hunt, at the moment i hunt things around Ankrahmun such as Ghoulis hyeanas and larva/scarabs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i Would like to Join Red Rose since im an "Veteran" player and what i know about RR is only good things and
the first time i heard about it was around 1999 when i played, i know that RR's are friendly guild but dont know much about it now days but wish to learn more
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Rise Of A Warrior (RPG Story)

As a child i was born and raised in a little village outside thais, it was calm and peacefull village mostly, farmers
one day when i was around 7 years old an stranger came to my town talked to the townman about giving up our food and animals and serv him, of course we turn the offer down since we was served to own King Tibianus, the strange got mad and left the town, a few days later he came back whit a horde of deamons and dragon, they burned the village to the ground, my mother was killed in the raid, my father tried to rise me alone and i demanded him to learn me how to fight, my father he was a former member of King Tibianus army and now retierd learned me to swing the sword and block the shield, we trained for 13 years together before he died in the plauge,
now im alone but still not giving up my hope to one day find this stranger and put my sword in him, and the closer i get i can feel that im getting stronger,

As i said before im and old player that has returned, was most activ during 1998 - 2004, and i cant remember whats my old character was named but have only been friendly guy, ill hope you like what you read and i can show my loyalty to the Red Rose

- Ripztar
Vuzufune

Re: Ripztar's Application

Post by Vuzufune »

Goodluck friend :ugeek:
Anr

Post by Anr »

Ripztar,

Good luck on your application! :)
I suggest you contact as many Roses as possible ingame, so we can get to know you better.

Anr
Munch
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Munch »

Greetings.
Please try to contact me for a conversation.

Good luck to you.
Sasirel
Eques
Eques

Post by Sasirel »

Good to see you friend. You are common with our Home fibula. I ask you to familiarize yourself with our codex aswell.

Stay safe in your travels. We keep in touch :)

~Aroen
Image ImageImageA vision shared, no blood would be shed. Long live the Red Rose
Ripztar

Post by Ripztar »

Thanks Aroen

i have now read the Red Rose codex and will not make the same mistake^^
Black Falcon
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Black Falcon »

Greetings Ripztar!
Your application has been noted and will be reviewed internally, please try to get to know the guild-members in-game.
Good luck!

BF
Without deviation from the norm, 'progress' is not possible.
Meriado
Retired Member
Retired Member

Post by Meriado »

Hiho, Ripztar!

We already spoke in-game, but just for a few minutes, so I'd love to talk to you again sometime!

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

/Meriado
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Application denied.

Best of my wishes,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose