The revolution

If you would like to share a roleplaying story, a poem or a piece of your writing, this is the place for you.
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

The revolution

Post by Chikilina »

Greetings!
I'm not much talented at writing but I do love to write! Here it goes,

The revolution
By Chikilina

A singing bird woke up the Queen in a warm shining morning. She threw a shoe to the window to move it away. The bird opened it wings and flew instantly and went back to its nest which it was in the top of a tree, far away, deep in the forest. The lovebird was just curious and hungry. An easy meal is always an opportunity to feed for a bird.
Three colored eggs were laying there in a cosy branch covered with green leaves. The bird went back everyday to the castle spot because it knew the Queen would split, as every morning,a gross amount of bread crumbs over the floor, close to the window.
The grey castle was big as the huge imposing purple mountains. It was built hundred of years before by anty slaves. This kingdom never tried the reality of justice. Humans were always controlling other humans. On the other hand, animals were leaving in peace and harmony in the oak trees forests building homes all over the branches, holes and roots. They were aware of the human power, but they didn't fear because they were protected enough as long as humans didnt cross the forest and disturb the creatures.
The ancient nature gods offered to the humans cows, chickens and horses so they could forget about the existence of life in the woods. The first Human Beings accepted it because it was a safe way of living, so they sealed the treaty. The price of this treaty consisted on delaying all the evil power contained in humans against only humans. Animals and the forest were in this way protected, they also were the only reason why the kingdom and the air could keep clean. It passed hundred of years until the peace between humans and nature would break.
Magmanimix the Queen of the Leatherlands sat on her throne to enjoy one of her usual tortured clowns show. Tirany was established in Leatherlands since she killed King Thorn and his descendants. She was the king's cousin and only one who could receive the crown. Her servants were all walking like zombies, starving and wounded. She didnt care about anyone at all, using her whip and controlling with a powerful spell a whole army. Magmanimix was very evil but wise.
Everyone in the earth, in spite of how evil or pure it was, was aware and respected severally the God's treaty. Was a matter of instict, because the punishing hand of the Gods was seen in the past. If a God gets angry, it could dry the rivers and poison the rain. Leatherlands was the home of almost a million of inhabitants and several forests that were the home to many animals. And Magmanamix governed these extended lands thank to the grace of a spell her master Maises, the greatest wizard of all times, tough her.
The free animals were mostly unaware of the happenings on the human lands. Their limit was a magic wall. They ignored likewise. But the lovebird was able to leave the forests everyday without noticing how dangerous it was. If the bird got hurt by a human, the worst nightmare would fall over the humans, and the forests where the bird belong would burn. This lovebird grew up far from its community, alone, always on the top of the tree. The other lovebirds expulsed it for daring on crossing the limit.For a bird it's easy to get lost with the wind. It just flew and flew and found an easy direction to where the castle was, following the food smell.
And the bird noticed how cruel and harsh was the life in the human city of Leatherlands. Every morning, after Magmanamix's slave delivered her breakfast to her weird bed, she took him and held his neck until he fainted. Then she put him over her bed and tried to touch him in an act of affect, but each time she tried to feel affection a deep anger and pain controlled her and just throw the little man to the floor, yelling and calling other servants to take away the "garbage", the fainted man. Eternal hate and anger was the price of the spell the Queen paid. This was the price of power.
One morning, the bread crumbs fell over one fainted man's body that was laying close to the window. That servant was there already for a couple of hours, because the Queen woke up early to ride her horse and forgot to call the room cleaners. The bird noticed the man was dying, not only because he was seriously wounded, also because seemed he didnt have food and water for days. The bird couldn't avoid to feel compassion, because he was not used to see other living creatures suffering. The life in the forests was pretty gentle. So the lovebird managed to get water from a cup in a brown table and regurgitate the liquid on the man's mouth.
The man woke up and his eyes opened frightened, never in years he was so close to a bird. This was the beginning of how unintentionally the lovebird made the destiny of all humans into a better world.
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Anr

Re: The revolution

Post by Anr »

Chikilina,

I wish I had stopped by to read this story earlier, it's so cute and catching <3
please continue it, I cannot wait to read more :o

Anr
Cinny
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Cinny »

I love it Chiki! What do you mean you arent a talented writer??!

I'm also amazed how people whose native tongue isn't English can write so well
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Thank you girls =)
Chikilina
Anr

Post by Anr »

Cinny wrote:I'm also amazed how people whose native tongue isn't English can write so well
You HOW Like inspiration for us non English speakerz <3
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

<3
Chikilina
Vuzufune

Post by Vuzufune »

"The grey castle was big as the huge imposing purple mountains. It was built hundred of years before by anty slaves."

:ugeek: WINNING! :geek: :geek:
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

=(

Why you make fun of my story?
Chikilina