Wrong Way Knights File [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Wrong Way Knight

Wrong Way Knights File [Denied]

Post by Wrong Way Knight »

hello fellow tibians i am writing you today to join your fellowship in tibs and arms my name is jonathan im from usa kentucky i have been playing for about 6 years now off and on the char that i play now adays is a elitle knight well known in antica i have many friends all over the world here and im a nice guy you might have sen me around or in game chat also i have been in the guild hood/rising phonix when they was new/living dead/and a few noob guilds to help out low lvl firends.i love to block just about everything wtih in my skill range when i solo hunt i hunt zombies and gaint spiders bog radiers dl's and frost dragons
somtimes i hunt harder stuff for exp and waste alot :D :D but as foes go i dont have any because i dont give anyone a reson to hunt me or fight with me im nice to everyone
i would like to join red rose becasue t is one of the oldest and well respected guilds in tibia alot of my friends from skool still talk about all the pople that have been in red rose and i would like to be one of those people
and you well need a story well im not a good sotry teller becasue i cant spell worth 2 cents but hear goes nothing
one cold winter day i was walking though the sonw when out of no where a wolf came running after me. I ran and ran some more but never got away. evry time i looked back it was closer and closer gray hair standing up on in. eyes red with hunger.
that terrerfied me so as ai was running i seen this tree lucky for me the was limbs close to the gruond so i jumped missed
wolf got to me and riped half my face off i got him thoght
i bite off his ear now im waering it for my own :lol: :lol: sorry it wasnt better just did this on the fly

thank you for looking at this app and always need anything msg me on game
take care and good luck
your firend wrong way knight
Nirdor
Retired Member
Retired Member

Re: Wrong Way Knights File

Post by Nirdor »

Thanks for your application Wrong Way Knight.

But please have a look at Rob Doomsday's thread about "How to write a correct application" here at the Joining section.

Second, when you apply to the Red Rose. You should leave the current guild you are in.

This is just suggestions, but I really recommend to do so. Also please read our codex on the general board.

Sorry, if I sound too harsh.

Good Luck :)

Cheers.

A crazy axe fighter and a mead lover.
Nirdor from Farajdvheim, Eanor.
Range vegen blir ikkje rett, enda om mange følgjer den.
Anr

Post by Anr »

Wrong Way Knight,

I honestly got a bit confused with your application and suggest you to take a lot at the successful applications of this board.. but it's nice to see your interest! ^.^
As Nirdor said, tho, you have to be guildless before applying to Red Rose.

Best of luck,
Anr
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Greetings Wrong Way Knight,

I agree with the previous comments about your application. If you are really interested on joining, please make sure to follow the steps and rewrite your application.

Salutes,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Capitan

Post by Capitan »

Reading this show me clear how long you take in visit our rules and codex...

Gl.
Proud member of the Red Rose
Mild
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Mild »

I'm sorry to say that your application have been denied.

Good luck on your adventures mate.

Stay safe.
watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik