Arms Never Resting

If you would like to share a roleplaying story, a poem or a piece of your writing, this is the place for you.
Vuzufune

Arms Never Resting

Post by Vuzufune »

I look through my eyes, through a blurred vision. My lens constantly gains stains, so it's hard on recollection. I can't find my memories in a blank stage but it comes from a cabinet, some book some frame. My dreams in eutopia come from that feeling, that my eyes are free and crisp views free and still smoking on my halfling weed makes me happy. Makes it sappy when I find a gate open, sharing the same dreams to the only person where my heart's been this whole damn time.
God was a vision... The sun was just too bright.
Not accepting my own finite time, It's extremely hard for me to grasp the concept of a God or higher power. It hurts to feel that I may be viewed by someone who looks down on me. It also feels untrusting to feel that he knows my most intimate moments in my lifetime.

All is Never Right....
her Arms Never Resting...
Always Needing Rest.
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Arms Never Resting

Post by Chikilina »

Tired of God, my friend? I don't think he is watching us somewhere.. but.. perhaps we are an experiment of a superior race. Anyway, they provided us a land of magic, which we can't see due to our own sh*t.
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Meriado
Retired Member
Retired Member

Re: Arms Never Resting

Post by Meriado »

Interesting writing! Well done.