Princess Shealfis application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Princess Shealfis application [Denied]

Post by Chikilina »

Greetings Princess Shealfis,

Your application has been noticed. I advice you to read how to write a correct application, you can find the steps in this forum.

Best of my wishes,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Nirdor
Retired Member
Retired Member

Re: Princess Shealfis application

Post by Nirdor »

Try to reach me ingame :)

A crazy axe fighter and a mead lover.
Nirdor from Farajdvheim, Eanor.
Range vegen blir ikkje rett, enda om mange følgjer den.
Anr

Post by Anr »

Hello Princess Shealfis,

Welcome to our forum!
I advice you to take a look at the other applications on this board, specially the successful ones.
Also, read the rules on how to write a proper application.

You can always edit yours if you think you can fix something here or there. :)

Good luck!

Anr
Last edited by Anr on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Princess Shealfis

Post by Princess Shealfis »

I'm not able to edit what I wrote. Please forgive me ... This is a mess right? = / I'm going to sleep ... I'm sorry if what I'm doing is wrong, but I would leave it:
Princess Shealfis wrote: About me
My name is Caio. I'm from Brazil. 21 years and I am in third year Engineering. Work in the morning and study at night. I love football, hanging out with his girlfriend and friends and listening to music.

Character information
Tibia game since mid-2007, but this was created in 2009. I came by antica influences of friends, I liked the environment and decided to stay here. Without many friends, but without enemies too, am a player who likes to always be good and make friends. Hunting, help, talk. I am married and live in Port Hope, I am a citizen of antica.

I would like to join the Red Rose because
I always had in mind the RR for having a large and solid family. I never had the opportunity to talk to some of you but I always find one through my journeys. I would like to represent and lead RED ROSE with my name. Power always help those in need and be fair to those in need. Being part of this great and ancient family.

Story
I played as free until level 42. Apart from that I decided to be Premmiun. Apart from that I had a great evolution in the game. I made some achievements in important missions for the game, got some good outfits and had some good homes. I have lived in two home in Carlin, in a Kazzordon and the second time now in Port Hope. Always helped and helping friends. Both died when rising from level to help against pk.

Thanks in advance for reading my topic and are helping.
I want to talk with you in game to add some things you may have forgotten to speak and that are important to qualify for the RR family.
Great game for everyone.

Princess Shealfis
Mild
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Mild »

2 hints:

1st
ready our application board

2nd
there is no second hint
watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik
Adrian Bravehand

Post by Adrian Bravehand »

Actually, Mild, there is :p and he/she did, read an accepted application :)
We are bigger than Banor.
- J. Lemon
Mild
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Mild »

PrincessSheal wrote:I'm not able to edit what I wrote. Please forgive me ... This is a mess right? = / I'm going to sleep ... I'm sorry if what I'm doing is wrong, but I would leave it:

Actually you can if you login with the same username you used to post the application.
watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik
Princess Shealfis

Nirdor ... I'm in the game. I would like to speak to you. = /

Thanks for the tips. I'm lost: S I think I would fare better in a chat
Princess Shealfis

Mild... I tried. But I could not edit. Many apologies.
Princess Shealfis

Sorry for everything. But I think now I could actually do something decent for the RR. (Sorry for the story I'm terrible with words, why I chose for my future AUSHaushaUS Engineering)

Who am I?
I'm Carl, 21, and Brazil. Working with Mechanical (something I've always liked since childhood) I college, I am in third year of engineering. I like music, cars, drawing and games (I have a very bad fall for the old games, I'm born collector of Super Nintendo *-* muitooo has an arsenal of great classics of the time). My favorites are first person shooter and RPG. Because of work and college, my leisure time is being shortened to choose just a game to enjoy. And what was it? Yes, TIBIA.

Tibia History:
I knew how to legally start telling Tibia ... In mid-2001, 2002 ... I had friends who played a lot. Always saw them playing but always made ​​fun. Until one day, so I resolved to watch them play that rpg that was different from what I knew. And WOW, what was that? Something addictive, interactive, with great difficulty to get to levels 10, 15 ... My first Dwarf? I remember it was in Kazordoon. Whenever we were in 3. Unfortunately after a few years, one had a son and gave up early. Leaving only 2, I and a faithful companion to play with me today. I had a Paladin, level 37 to get, noob, I was hacked with a fake Wiki page, with the promise of a guild ¬ ¬ 'They stole all my teams, Pally Armor, Crown Legs, Boh, Dragon Shield.
Many would give up, right? Well, for me it was a blast. I made another with a similar name, after a few convey premmiun put my first account. How sweet, a whole new world. Different monsters, places less crowded, new outfit, new places to hunt. It is my passion grew for tibia. I lived in several cities. Among them, two in CARLIN (my hometown ever since), Kazordoon and in a second time now in Port Hope.
I participated in some guilds. Very few and unknown. Where no one knew nobody, nobody is talking. No, that's not what I want for the tibia. In looking at the 100 level, this is my next goal. Believe it if you want, never caught PK, never used a bot. I like fair play. I'm always polite to people. Respect hunting grounds. For me, it has the first preference. Tibia is a big place, PRA to fight for a CAVE?

Among many guilds Antica because RedRose?
I talked to some leaders of quest, I noticed several players saw the attitudes of members of the guilds. The place that gave me more attention, more improvements have helped me the wrong things he did, showing a concern and YES I could be wrong ... But it was the first guild I felt that I wanted as a child.
I was always alone in the tibia ... And tibia is not a game to be alone with so many people ... There is nothing better than to be talking, helping, playing ... I saw the achievements made ​​in the RR odd years of existence, things that really? I have not seen anywhere. The concern of having fun, being true to their members ... That's what I want for me, these are people who want to my side. Thank you for everything so far RR, I guarantee it'll be a fine representative to take my name next to the tag of the guild.

History:
There once was a small child who did not know their parents, relatives or anyone else next. This child was Shealfis. Abandoned in a place called Rookguard, walked up a lawless town called Carlin, where he decided to stay. In the beginning it was all good, educated, honest visitors ... But unfortunately it did! Over time, that ERAU CARLIN example ma city turned violent ... Almost equal to its neighboring Thais. Deserted by all, Shealfis found once in a chest near the port lost a key. After some searching for locks ... WOW she discovers that the key was that beautiful cemetery gates of the city ... Shealfis then decides to search through and find that there could be a good refuge to strengthen and enhance their skills, since in some unknown creatures dwelling place for her. After a few years she decided that was strong enough to run behind a dream, make that city his pride that was a good place again.
Shealfis aimlessly wandering completely off guard money and clothes ... Until when crossing a bridge towards lawless city of Thais, find little creatures! But little things do great damage. After a painful battle, Shealfis out very hurt. Looking for a home she finds a small town called Ab'Dendriel ... Very beautiful indeed. With many trees, good people. But its passage there was rapid. After leaving Ab'Dendriel she finds a cave! With huge and very ugly creatures. And decided that there would be his next refuge. After more mature, she then decides it's time to navigate new seas and seek new lands ... Lands that she wanted to be like his former Carlin. Shealfis always been true and good with people. For all cities and places now, never made enemies. I always tried to be fair to the next ... Because one day she heard from a wise elf in Ab'Dendriel: BAD WORLD BEGAN WITH A LITTLE LIE! TO LIE ON HIS PROMISE BE FAITHFUL ... BROUGHT TO THE WORLD CHAOS AND PAIN. Shealfis still walks aimlessly, looking for a family or good people to bring their city ... People who can bring peace and joy and that after that can improve not only your city! But their world.

Thanks to all ... again.
I expect a next chat: D

Princess Shealfis.