Maelways application [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Maelways

Maelways application [Accepted]

Post by Maelways »

Hello everybody,

My real name is Fernando Garrido, and I'm 24 years old. Nowadays I'm stuyding for becoming engineer. I'm from Spain, but i think I have nice english skill, which it's important in this game.

I have been retired for times because I was tired of Tibia, but now I'm preparing to help my friends, specially Ex-Alliances, which have showed me they worth.

Years ago, I was joined on Mercenarys, exactly, Numag of Mercenarys. After that I have been joined in Starry Heaven.

I took part in the war between Alliance and Dark Side years ago, fighting on Alliance side (because I think Dark Side hadn't got any explication about their behaviour), while I was on Mercenarys guild.

I'm a good friend of mines, I'm always willing to help. I can be defined as an honest person, who doesn't like people who feel better than the others because of having more things. I think each person should have a second chance, provided they demonstrate that deserves. I believe that true friends are those that are next to you in hard times, and I must say that many people in this guild meet those requirements. People who play for the best will never know what it is to have real friends within the game.

Finally, I want to join in Red Rose because it's the oldest and the most famous guild on Antica, one of the latest guilds which still exists since years, one guild where people are always showing you a smile, like Octipuss, to whom I lived my best Tibian life.
I have to thank Octavian because he ecouraged and supported me in this application.
Thanks for all.

Yours sincerely,

Execute
Last edited by Maelways on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May the old times come back.

Forever Alliance.
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Maelways application

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

Greetings Ex,
Thanks for your application, but I hope you can read our joining section more detailed =)
Good luck,

Rob
Maelways

Post by Maelways »

I think that this new application will be better and I hope that I could join the guild.
Thanks for your time.

Yours sincerely,

Execute

Forever Alliance.
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Greetings Maelways,

Thank you for a nice application - it gave us a good idea of you as a person, and some of your history here in the Antican lands. As a last piece of your application, would you please add for example a story, a poem or an aneqdote of some sort, so we get to see some of your creative sides as well?

Please note that your username has been changed to your character name.

Best wishes - yours,
Maelways

Post by Maelways »

Greetings Sir Balder,

I wrote the poem a few years ago while I was living difficult times but also very rewarding.
I hope you like it.

Grow

Impossible to pass through life without the job goes wrong done, without causing us a friendship disappointment, without going through bad times of health, without love leaves us, if anyone in our family dies, without a mistake in business . That is the cost of living. However, what matters is not what happens but how we react. If we start collecting bleeding wounds forever live as a wounded bird unable to fly again.

A person grows when there is no empty of hope or desire of weakening or loss of faith. A person grows when accepts the reality of living. When we accept our fate, but we work to change it. A person grows assimilating which he has left behind and he is constructing what lies ahead and projecting what the future may be. A person grows when he faces the winter but lost leaves. Picking flowers which have thorns and mark even though there is dust on the road. Grows when a person is able to hold waste illusions can waste perfume of flowers and lit ... waste of love. A person giving life grows more than it receives.

(I tried to translate it as best I knew. I hope you will understand.)

Love,

Execute

Forever Alliance.
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Thank you - I really liked the message of the poem. To move on in the recruitment process, please contact members of Red Rose, so that we may better get to know each other. I wish you all the best and hope to speak to you soon.

Yours,
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Welcome to the Red Rose!