Verdura Andante s application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Verdura Andante

Verdura Andante s application [Denied]

Post by Verdura Andante »

HI! My name is Esteban, but my friends call me "Eche" i´m 18 years old, i´m from santiago de compostela (galicia), spain, i´m photographer and love downhill.I have a group of rap called Urban Psychology, love the Hip Hop <3 . My character name is Verdura Andante, translated into English is Walking Vegetable, because I am dressed of green. I know English, spanish and Galician - Portuguese.

My Story:
Everything began in version 7.4, when i started to playing, I was a small freak that alone wanted to amuse, but I was born in the worst place... Azura. In all that I rose to main they began the wars, I was hunted in several occasions for facing to the power abusers, retired, returned to play, returned to retired, returned to play and finally when I returned to play definitively and already it had finished my wars and my sins had been excused, I was hacked : (

Since then I stopped playing the Tibia until, looking for peace, I began with a few friends in Antica.Now I am in a new world where there is not the guild Wanted, therefore there is no so many power abuser and the people are respected, I have changed identity, have changed world, but my heart continues being equal of cigar and loyalist to my friends and to my guild.

Have fun! Dnt drink and drive, smoke and fly!!
Regards people!

Eche
Verdura Andante

Re: Verdura Andante s application

Post by Verdura Andante »

Just now I am in a guild that is not serious, in case Red Rose accept me, i would go out immediately my acctually guild.
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Verdura Andante s application

Post by Sir Balder »

Greetings,

Your application has been denied. Best of luck in your future endeavours!

Yours,