My joining application. [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Vanyel Ashkevron

My joining application. [Accepted]

Post by Vanyel Ashkevron »

Hello,

as I promised here's my joining application:
Image 1). I'm a sorcerer who's already a master of magic arts! My account was created in 2009 year and my first world was ( and still is ) Secura. As far as you probably know I'm a Loremaster and a Harper. Vanyel enjoys making runes, talking with friends in meanwhile and roleplaying. I live in Poland where I study (dont mix it with learning) physioteraphy... and enjoy living in a dorm.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! (because I dunno what elese I could write here)

2). I'd like to join to the RR guild because you value friendship, honour, right and the justice. All the things that I value. It's one of the most fairest guild. I know most of acvite members from the RR and all of them are great people. The guild organizes awesome events and it'd be a pleasure to be a part of a living history.

The story: Once upon a time Vanyel woke up after a long night spent together with his partner, Zixuno in Frodo's tavern. Both of them were lifebonded*, young adventurers. Vanyel was an adviser of the King and Zixuno was one of the best paladins in Thais and there was no target he'd miss. When Zixuno got up they went downstairs to take a bath and eat a breakfast.

- Van, I'm getting afraid because of that upcoming battle... - whispered Zixuno to Vanyel.
- Don't worry, we'll be fine. From what I know there won't be many orcs... - answered Vanyel. - Remember that we sweared to protect all inhabitants of Thais!

Both of them started to think about today's news, a news that says that some orcs are coming to destroy and plunder. All the citizens of Thais were already evacuated on Fibula by the Red Rose knights leaded by a friend of Vanyel, Adrian Bravehand.

Some hours later an army of King Tibianus was awaiting for the orcs to the north-east of the city, next to the Bloodhall, a meeting place of the Black Dragons (they were professional assasins of King Tibianus). King Tibianus looked really great, like the real Lead. He had a horned helmet instead of his crowm, a shining, magic plate armor, a shield blessed by the Mighty Banor, legs made of dragons scales, steel boots and a magic longsword in his left hand. When all the soldiers saw him, they started to yell:

- Long live King Tibianus! For our families! Let's smash those orcs!!!

When first orcs showed up, the warriors started to yell even lauder. The orcs stopped for a while... they were armed to the teeth; some of them got sabres, some of them got axes, halberds spears and other weapons. After a little while King Tibianus ordered to attack those green monsters and the warriors pursued the orcs. When the orcs noticed how big is the army of King Tibianus they turned back and started to run away. Zixuno and his paladins have already killed some of them with their spells and crossbows. Vanyel was casting his powerfull spells like: Energy Wave (that killed a lot of orcs), Great Energy Beam and many others.
The orcs were crushed with no deaths in the Thaian army; Thais was saved. Thais was safe once again...

*a soul bonding between two people that makes them practically 'one' on a spiritual level

4). Well, my story'd be better but my english skills aren't really good as you might noticed.

Thanks for the time you spend reading my application and for your support.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm looking forward to meeting you soon.

XOXO,
Vanyel Ashkevron
Last edited by Vanyel Ashkevron on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Halfhigh
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: My joining application.

Post by Halfhigh »

Vanyel, thank you for your application. We will come back to you asap.
Enjoy yourself and try to catch us online in the mean time. :)
Image Image Image Image Image
Cinny
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Cinny »

Good luck Vanyel!
Munch

Post by Munch »

Good luck :-)
Vanyel Ashkevron

Meh, I wish I could. I wish I had no exams.
Since it's my exams' time now, I have NO time for Tibia. At least, til 15th may.
I'm really sorry because of this.
I think most of you already know me, those who don't... just pm me with your questions.
May Uman the Wise be with me!
I'd prefer if you wish me good luck on my exams. :D

PS. I should be online on the upcoming weekend.
Halfhigh
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Halfhigh »

No problem, I will try to catch you online for an interview.
Image Image Image Image Image
Capitan

Post by Capitan »

If you want my advice, not good to make an application for join our family when you already are part of another one....

Wish you good luck anyway ^^
Proud member of the Red Rose
Vanyel Ashkevron

Thank you for the advice. I'm already a member of a few guilds (the Harpers guild) and the leaders don't find it wrong/aren't mad or smth and;
1). The guild is really dead and I meet most of the Loremasters on Secura or on facebook
2). You have left the guild so now I'm ready.
3). Do NOT ever think Vanyel is a second character of mine.

The Loremasters and the Harpers are made of second characters. :)
Mild
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Mild »

I'm sorry to say, your application have been denied.

Good luck on your future journeys.

Stay safe.
watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik