My application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Sillis Rago

My application [Denied]

Post by Sillis Rago »

I created this account Nov 28 2011. The reason why I start play in Antica is because alot of my friends from school play in this server and they told me if I start they would help me, they would protect me etc. I usually played at Secura before because I had no one to play with and so it would be pretty hard to play in a pvp server when you dont have friends. But now I have many friends playing here who is high level.
The reason why I want to join this guild is because I met this nice guy Simu Osira (who is in Red Rose), and I think there will be more nice people like Simu Osira, I hope, because it's really rare with nice people in Secura. Also I've read in your guild codex, and I could need some help with some of those arts. For example like quests, hunt (I usually hunt dragons in darashia, water elementals in port hope or lizards in zao) or pk (help me if someone pks me). I know I've wrote that I have friends play in this server with me. But they are 16-18 years old, almost like me (I'm 16), and we all go to school. We mostly dont have time to play because we study alot, so somtimes I dont get help and thats why I could use a new guild that can help me. I've ben in 1 guild (Kurdnation), but this guild isnt that active. So if you are going to invite me, please reply as soon as possible.

My story about the first day I played tibia
I remember the first day I played tibia. I started play tibia 2008, I had no idea what was going on (I never found this game myself, my friends forced me to play tibia). I remember my first battle with rats, it was my hardest task to get to lvl 2 because they were always four against me. So I died first time by rat. I also remember that I wanted revenge on those rats. So I went back to my dead body and tryed to kill those rat again... but I died again. Then at the third time I succed to kill those rat and take back my bag with apple =D. But when I wanted to go back I had abit problem going up in the stairs because I had no idea that you should right click on it (also my friends was bunch of fucking assholes who didnt help me back then =D they just laughed at me). So I ended up killing myself by going to rats and let them kill me so I could teleport back to the temple. And the I remember that me and my friends made a quest at rook. They gave me a rune and told me to use it but I didn't know how so I tried to push it on my head but it didn't work and throw it on the floor lol, so I ended up killing myself again because I got very mad >.<. So I stopped play tibia for some weeks because my friends was bunch of fucking assholes...
THE END
Simu Osira
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: My application

Post by Simu Osira »

Good luck!
Sillis Rago

Post by Sillis Rago »

Simu Osira wrote:Good luck!
Awww man my application sucked for sure =/, well I tryed my best. Your still my friend :P
Capitan

Post by Capitan »

Bonjour there Sillis Rago,

Well in my opinion really don't think this is a good guild for you, anyway good luck.
Proud member of the Red Rose
Vanyel Ashkevron

Post by Vanyel Ashkevron »

Good luck on your application. I wish my application was that short but I wasn't able to do that. :/
Sillis Rago

Post by Sillis Rago »

Is it possible that I can write a new application if I fail with this?
Cinny
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Cinny »

Good luck Sillis!

You are free to edit your application if you wish =)
It may help you out to view previous applications that have been accepted.
Mild
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Mild »

Sillis Rago wrote: So if you are going to invite me, please reply as soon as possible.

wrong guild...

listen to cinny if you are really interested in joining....
watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik
Minniery

Post by Minniery »

Wow...
Thats all i have to say...

Just... Wow..
Mild
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Mild »

I'm sorry to say, your application have been denied.

Good luck on your future journeys.

Stay safe.
watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik