Nice and peaceful warzone team

Please use this board for all general discussions and queries you may have. Welcome to all our Guests!
Archibald

Nice and peaceful warzone team

Post by Archibald »

Hello all,
I'm Archibald the archer. Some of you may know me, but most would not. I'm writing here because some of you would like to join me.
As you may noticed there were many changes in warzone teams. Now there are more, smaller groups which are walking at different times. As far as I know, most of you is already doing warzone with other team, but maybe you don't really like the time they are doing it or the rules of sharing loot.
I'm representing one of these smaller teams. We have been 3 times together, but every member has got experience with warzone from the past.
If you would like to join other team, or you just want to make it at other time try to go with us. Right now we are going at 20:30 CET but it can be all changed, after every warzone we're setting hour.

For more info you can check this (as you see there are no secrets, every player can see what's going on):
-

If you're not sure just try to go with us once. Now, while we are freshers the rule "3 attendings to roll" doesn't work, so you won't lose anything, hah, you can gain a lot :)

And remember, it's all about helping lil' gnomes!
Character: Archibald the archer

"Every door has a key, sometimes you just need to dig harder."
-Shapeshifter
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Re: Nice and peaceful warzone team

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

"I'm Smashing Pumpkin and I approve this message"

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Greetings Archibald.

Thank you for the offer. If any rose is interested we will message you. I removed the link because it didn't look safe.

Be safe,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Archibald

Post by Archibald »

Chikilina wrote:Greetings Archibald.

Thank you for the offer. If any rose is interested we will message you. I removed the link because it didn't look safe.

Be safe,
Thanks for keeping my thread. When Pumpkin told be to feel free to post it here I wasn't so sure ;)

However,
This link was to google docs with rules and the list of players which are going on warzone with us. But I understand it's about safety so I don't mind. Maybe one day we'll all get known and there won't be that problem ;)

#Edit
I made a screen from this document so you won't need to risk your account and you can still see what's going on. As I said, every important thing is here. There are no secret statistics and rules like in other teams-every member can just open this link and see what's going on. Only leader and vice leaders of team can edit data.
Image We're still talking about rules so a bit can change in future. If you're interested in joining us, your vote will count aswell

-Shapeshifter
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Sounds really nice.

What is the suggested level requirement for the warzones?

@Chiki, I think google docs should be pretty safe though :)
    ImageImageImage Image
    Archibald

Post by Archibald »

Avenlia Silvershade wrote:Sounds really nice.
    What is the suggested level requirement for the warzones?
    Level 80 is needed to make tasks for gnomes.
    Then you'll need to make warzone 1, it's pretty hard without good team, but if you'll survive it you will survive warzone 2 for sure. But players with levels 90+ are surviving this so it won't be hard for you.
    Warzone 2 is simple, not much risky situation. Team just need to know what they are doing and be calm. Our team is just like this. As I see you have level 120, I'm 119, also RP-I'm doing warzone 2 with this team easily ;)
    WZ 2 is the only warzone which we are doing right now. Other requires more knights/druids so we're not doing it..yet.
    @Chiki, I think google docs should be pretty safe though :)
    That's ok.
    That's true that google docs links look very weird. It's totally ok, most of you don't know me so you

-Shapeshifter
    Cinny
    Propraetor
    Propraetor

Post by Cinny »

this sounds great, if I ever wake up in time I will be there :lol:
    Man of electric
    Aedilus
    Aedilus

Post by Man of electric »

Thanks for the info Archibald
    Smashing Pumpkin
    Praetor
    Praetor

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

Vanyel Ashkevron wrote:I will go if I ever reach 80 level...
    Same here, haha. Maybe we should team hunt sometime (: Powerlvling gogogo! If you have acces to Zao.. It's like 150K/h there when I was there for just 20 to 30 minutes~ o:

Yours,
    Smashing Pumpkin
    Absolut Wileen

Post by Absolut Wileen »

Hai Archi !!!!!! :DDDDDD !!! Great list and picture of War zone XD ! how u know i said this to Aggi , usually i arrive to my house at 22:00 :( so is imposibble sometimes go with u. and i have to go with Nc and Fa team. Anyway im glad to this team grow up ! and ill try to be with u if i arrive early *w* !
    Yours, Wileen :*

You can't feed a lion with vegetables, neither have a lion as a pet
    -Absolut Wileen-