The Epic Wisdom Contest

If you would like to share a roleplaying story, a poem or a piece of your writing, this is the place for you.
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

The Epic Wisdom Contest

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

I participated in The Epic Wisdom contest. This was my story that I sent in and I hope you guys enjoy it,

Desperate times were there for the Elder Gods during the Age of Chaos, Uman couldn't always be there, as even he needed some rest from time to time. But he couldn't be missed, his knowledge was needed. And so he created The Epic Wisdom with his power. This hat could grant someone a fraction of his knowledge, just enough for the others to go on without him for a little while. Zathroth didn't like the fact that Uman could just rest and share his knowledge at the same time. This way he could never find a weak spot to destroy all that was created since they could all see trough his evil plans with this hat, even when Uman wouldn't be around. And so he created a mighty spell in the shadows, to curse this hat that granted wisdom. And so on one day, at the moment when no-one was wearing the hat, he took it and bestowed all his evil magic powers uppon it while cursing it, and casted it down on Tibia to never be found, or used ever again.

I hope they found it good enough to give me a #1, #2 or #3 place. :X haha.

Yours,

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Re: The Epic Wisdom Contest

Y I NO GET FEEDBACK? <cries>

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin
Cinny
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Cinny »

I WANT A HAT LIKE THAT!! before it got evil
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

I like it :). I'd like to hear more description about the hat, color, shape, or even a drawing =D
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin