Ullric's Application ... [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Ullric
Inceptor
Inceptor

Ullric's Application ... [Accepted]

Post by Ullric »

1 - Character information

Ullric was created on October 31, 2012, and its creation had as main objective to join the Red Rose. I have not had time to make many friends, but I think Cheech Mari can be considered a good one, like Sir Jyionesu and Avar Tar. Goldwine, Halfhigh, Nirdor and Wileen Hall were people who encouraged me to try to join the guild, so I am very grateful, hoping to one day have the honor to call them friends. As much as the game it's advancing convey, I insist that it is much more fun to explore the vast landscape of the game. I do not have much patience to evolve, both as skill and level, but I do for necessity. Ullric also like useless things such as cooking (Yes, I get all the ingredients and do all the steps. Do not exist in Main bread better than mine, as well as cake ^ ^), sit in a bar all to take a beer and pull affair with a stranger, play lute, among others. I dont have preferred hunting ground, this because the best place to train for now is Rotworm Dungeon in Fibula. Ullric was one of the winners of “The Racing Dice, 2012” as well as composed the song "The Little Dwarf" first played on the anniversary of the Red Rose, 2012 (last Saturday ^ ^). The latter information may not be of value to some people, but for me are great achievements.

2 - Why would you like to join the Red Rose

I'm cracked for Tibia legends such as Bubble, Mulf, Eternal Oblivion, Ferumbras and stuff. And among these legends I ever heard of Red Rose, a guild that spread order by Antica was very respected and fair to all, regardless of being a member. Always wanted to be part of something so great, helping where I can. Today the Red Rose does not dominate the entire continent as before, but I believe that with all the effort we can once again spread peace by Antica, reducing or even ending the killings without reason. Besides all that, I read the CODEX of Red Rose and I am aware of all the rules. I think intervene in an unfair situation instead of being just looking is what makes the game worth it, regardless of intermediating just mostly. Trying to summarize, I know all that a great observer of the guild would know, and I hope to learn all the things that only a member could know, if I am granted this honor.

3 – Story

The young Ullric had an ordinary childhood, though not come from a rich family, he had all education her parents could give, reasonable in these difficult times. Ullric also played like all other children, but he had one thing in particular that made him different. The young Ullric was fascinated by stories, not a child any, was something much bigger and stronger. Legends, myths and facts many fabulous, however truthful, that fed the imagination of small Ullric, which grew with time, and what was imagination turned into something more concrete, determination.

Legends like Arieswar, whose story mentions having possessed the strongest sword of its time, and has himself faced Ferumbras among other feats. Or as Bubble, a warrior renowned for its strength and rapid evolution among others of his time. Mulf, the great collector, famous for possessing an uneven amount of very rare items, or even impossible to achieve said. He was also known to be involved in several expeditions, discovering treasures never before contemplated, and is embroiled midst of these mysteries. They say he saves some of these secrets today. How not to mention one of the legends that most influenced the young Ullric? Eternal Oblivion was the name of that warrior, known as immortal, many ambushes were made and Eternal almost all escaped. Ullric loved his stories, Eternal Oblivion earned battalion alone survived the most unusual situations, and was considered the strongest warrior of his time. Unfortunately two of these ambushes worked and legends about Eternal Oblivion were never counted.

Ullric grew to become a strong and intelligent young man, besides having an excellent character. This latter feature may not be very useful in the world of Tibia today, the world was dark and cold, heartless killers haunt the cities, even the great capital, Thais. But Ullric also had a dream to become a strong warrior and maybe one day meet one of these living legends who inspired him. He begins his training on the island of Rookgaard, but has no intention of staying there for long. Ullric intend to move toward Thais, and eventually to Fibula, home of the legendary Red Rose's.

Many legends about the guild Red Rose were aware Ullric, among them, that most fascinated the boy was speaking about the goodness and justice of the guild, of the order when they were scattered by Antica, and this series of murders and injustices not passed unnoticed. Nowadays the guild no longer has as much power as before, the world has changed, but Ullric still believes the Red Rose's will return to its golden age, and intends, if accepted, to join the guild and help in every way possible to shape a better Antica. But that legends are still to be written ...

4 - Anything else you want to say

I would add only that, regardless of the outcome of this assessment, attend the birthday party of the guild has been very important to me, one of the most fun things I was able to do in Tibia. I want to thank the encouragement that some members gave me and say that I have no words to thank, this little contact we had made ​​me feel part of these legends. Thank you all.
Goldwine

Re: Ullric's Application ...

Post by Goldwine »

Great application mate!

I wish you good luck with everything.

yours,
Adam.
Goldwine,sixth king of Rohan.

In my sword I trust...
Ullric
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Ullric »

Thank you buddy, all the lucky is welcome ^^
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Good luck, Ullric!

Yours,
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

I wish you good luck with your application :)

Best regards,
    ImageImageImage Image
    Ullric
    Inceptor
    Inceptor

Post by Ullric »

Thanks everyone, hope all this luck operate ^^
    Chikilina
    Propraetor
    Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Good luck and hope to talk to you soon.
    Chikilina
    Propraetor of the Red Rose
    Smashing Pumpkin
    Praetor
    Praetor

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

Great appliciation (:
    I loved the story!

Yours,

Yours,
    Smashing Pumpkin
    Cinny
    Propraetor
    Propraetor

Post by Cinny »

good luck to you!
    Avar Tar

Post by Avar Tar »

Thank you for my mention, much appreciated!

I wish you good luck with your application, you seem like a friendly person! I hope we keep this friendship going and maybe we take part in "The Racing Dice" next year once again! ^^
    Image Best wishes,
    Avar Tar