Farewell Roses.

Please use this board for all general discussions and queries you may have. Welcome to all our Guests!
Goldwine

Farewell Roses.

Post by Goldwine »

I won't change my be-ing i guess,well was nice...
I will miss you all for sure.
I believe that "dead" you found was Eternal Amiboshi and it was in thais druid guild,he's a friend and killed him by mistake on party.

Also im getting tired of whole situation on antica-2nd time MM fucking our fun on warzones and wasting,killing my play time.
So i guess there will be a end for me soon,this game can't give me anything which will make me stay for long,friends know how to catch me via facebook and so on.
Was nice to be in Roses ranks even for a while.

Farwell,friends.

yours
Adam.
Goldwine,sixth king of Rohan.

In my sword I trust...
Black Falcon
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Farewell Roses.

Post by Black Falcon »

Greets mate!

I'm sorry about all of these problems affecting you right now. I understand your concerns and I do hope you can solve them ASAP and get some peace and quiet atleast during the holidays.
It was nice to have you in the guild but even outside of it we're all still friends ;)

Merry christmas, Gold!

BF
Without deviation from the norm, 'progress' is not possible.
Cinny
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Cinny »

Yeah I'm sorry about all the problems :/ people really know how to ruin the game for others. It was nice to have you for a while atleast, hope to see you online sometimes!

Merry Christmas!

<3
Goldwine

Post by Goldwine »

Actually doubt i'll play Goldwine :) made a little trick to stop myself for a bit haha!

You always can catch me on my little 8-14 chars...<cheers>

Also merry christmas to you friends:)

In my sword I trust...
Absolut Wileen

Post by Absolut Wileen »

In my opinion, i think it was the best, now i see it didn't take a bad desicion to get you out, you could tell that the pk red? well, if you aren't you, "Goldwine" or if that is your true self, as a many people says, "Botter, and charlover" not if you return to play with that char, i think you will have problems with various people for killing my brother.
Yours, Wileen :*

You can't feed a lion with vegetables, neither have a lion as a pet
-Absolut Wileen-
Goldwine

Post by Goldwine »

Wileen i all my actions i did to waste my char before quit so please keep ur trash talk for urself. And no,i wont be back. Get me out? i left myself after some actions,so i guess you need to get some facts.
I was fair everyday i was in Red Rose,i did NOTHING against rules,all i did was helping a friend before i left guild.So your opinion Wileen is wrong and retarded.
P.S Miss all(seems not all now) of you friends

Anyway, my last wish is to delete this and other thread in public board posted by me.

Take care everyone,those who know you catch always catch me on facebook or via my friends like Agitto,Flo Flo and so on...
I wont post here anymore or wont log for Tibia after 7days when my premmy runs out-will propably delete goldwine as well.

Kind regards,
Adam.

In my sword I trust...
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Random killing players is certainly not something the Red Rose stands for in any situation,
especially not when it directly affects our members. There's barely an excuse for that.

I think it's in its place to close this thread, administrators.
    ImageImageImage Image
    Goldwine

Post by Goldwine »

As i said Ave i did nothing against rules when i was in, took 2 kills Lotheck and William which was justified,both of em.

I don't want to be remembered as a retarded guy who left Red Rose,for killing innocent ppl,come on.

Kind regards,
    Adam.

P.S that was the last post :)

In my sword I trust...