Toranux Application[Application denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Toranux

Toranux Application[Application denied]

Post by Toranux »

I created account like 1 year ago. I don't have much friends here because at 1-70 lvl i didn't need help. Now i realised that will be fun to join big, good guild like U. With forum and much active players. Ofcourse I can help too, so feel free to ask me. Curently I am hunting lizards at zao bcs any other places are taken.

I chose U bcs, when i was looking at any other guild there are much dead-guild, other recruit only 200lvl+.

Sorry, I dont have talent to write any story or something.

Sorry for my English I'm from Poland so.
Leojaliz
Inceptor
Inceptor

Re: Toranux Application

Post by Leojaliz »

Toranux wrote:I created account like 1 year ago. I don't have much friends here because at 1-70 lvl i didn't need help. Now i realised that will be fun to join big, good guild like U. With forum and much active players. Ofcourse I can help too, so feel free to ask me. Curently I am hunting lizards at zao bcs any other places are taken.

I chose U bcs, when i was looking at any other guild there are much dead-guild, other recruit only 200lvl+.

Sorry, I dont have talent to write any story or something.

Sorry for my English I'm from Poland so.
You are forgiven for your poor English, that is understandable, you are also forgiven for your lack of talent in story writing, many find this difficult to do.. HOWEVER you are not forgiven for you total lack of effort.

So thank you for stopping by, bye bye now.

Kind Regards,
Leo
Black Falcon
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Toranux Application

Post by Black Falcon »

Application denied.

Please read following threads and post a new application if you will; Please read this before you make an application! and How to write a correct application.
Without deviation from the norm, 'progress' is not possible.