Wuluto's application form [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Wuluto

Wuluto's application form [Accepted]

Post by Wuluto »

Greetings dear Red Rose members,

I'm Wuluto, I might be not too famous in the lands of Antica, but I sure do know my way around here, I've been here since 2002, although I were created in 2005.

Applying for the Red Rose guild has been a very big step for me, for I have loved this guild for so, so long..... When I was very young in this world I looked up to every single one of you and that hasn't changed a bit. I am a caring person, looking after everyone I care for, which includes friends, friends of friends, family, the guild and the poor.
I love helping people, and have always done that, I'm not the kind of person that messes around trying to take away other peoples fun, I'm not a party animal either but I do my best to make every single minute with my friends worth the time.

Why have I always looked up to the Red Rose?
That's easy, we share the same ideals, and we have the same goals.
The only difference is that this guild has done so much for this world to spread light and wellfareness, and I haven't done enough, yet!

I think joining this guild gives me the space and motivates me more to do everything it takes to make this world a better place to live in.
I've got some friends in the Red Rose guild, not too many though, most of them moved on to the Divinus.

I've never pulled too much attention towards my name, I kept quiet, accepted some stuff from people others wouldn't accept etcetera just not to be tossed into trouble.
I've been training for years and hunted just when I felt to do so, I'm not a powergamer.
On a sidenote, I have never used any tools, or shared/traded this account...infact, I think those things are disgusting.

I'd love to get to know everyone of you better, I'll try to catch some of you online for a chat, and if you want to know more from me, don't hesitate to ask it!
I hope to hear from you soon!

Yours sincerely,

Wuluto

**EDIT: RPG STORY IS UNDERWAY**
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Wuluto's application form

Post by Sir Balder »

Greetings Wuluto,

Thanks for a nice application - I'm looking forward to reading your story as well. Please contact members so that we may better get to know each other.

Yours,
Wuluto

Post by Wuluto »

Will do, thanks alot :-)
Hoobask

Post by Hoobask »

Hey Wuluto...Good luck in your application :D
Wuluto

Post by Wuluto »

Thank you Hoobask!

I promised to add a little roleplaying story, I already informed Rob'doomsday that I'm not a real storyteller so....be prepared to face a worthless story <smiles>

Besides, I'm aware of the fact that this guild is a roleplaying guild, this is one of the things I pretty much lack, I can roleplay, but writing down stories is something I'm really lame at.

Long ago there was a boy called Wuluto. He was 8 years old. Wuluto was quite smart for his age. At school he was one of the best. But when Wuluto was at his little house in the woods, he changed into a guy that loves to play with his axe and shield.
One day when Wuluto was going to the woods for some lumbering...he saw something strange.
The thing that he saw had 2 red eyes and was probably not a person. He was running fast towards Wuluto. Wuluto choose to run back...

But the weird creature was running faster and faster...Wuluto yelled: ''Nooooooooooooooo, wwwwhhhhhyyyyyyy!'' He swung his axe and slashed right into the creatures' neck.
The creature dropped dead and Wuluto yelled ''YEEEAAAAAHHHHHH, I KILLED IT!!!''.

He went to the dead corpse to look what it was. The creature was green with big ears. He was wearing a red T-shirt and ugly grey jeans. The thing that Wuluto had never seen before was the creature wearing a big axe. The little boy called himself lucky to survive this.

Wuluto collected some wood quickly and went back to home. At home he told his mom and dad about this adventure. ''Wuluto, my son. You probably saw an Orc Berserker, they are pretty strong though! How did you manage to escape?''

Mom..Dad..I was going to run back home in the first place but the orc berserker was too fast so I choose to take my one and only chance to kill him. After one swing I managed to kill the orc. ''Congratulations my son, you're a big boy now and we know that you will get stronger and stronger.''

That was a day that Wuluto would never forget.

<giggles> I hope you can excuse me for my extremely boring story :-)
Wuluto

Post by Wuluto »

Seems a pretty tough task to find any of you online though, just to have a little chat <g> please tell me a date/time I can possibly get in touch with some of you.

Thanks in advance!

Wuluto
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Greetings,

Our times online differ quite a lot since we have big differences in time zones, but it shouldn't be too hard to find at least a few of us here. If I'm not mistaken, you haven't been around for about 3 days before today?

Looking forward to speaking with you!

Yours,
Wuluto

Post by Wuluto »

Hello there Sir Balder, you're right, I didn't log in for 3 days, I checked www.guildcheck.net instead to see who's online! :-)
I talked to Seiya do Pegasus this afternoon and went okay I think, also attempted talking to Bon but she was a little busy I believe and once she had time to talk I had to go unfortunatly!
But I'll be looking for you online this week, where are you from by the way? If I know that it's easier for me to guess when you'd be online!

Yours sincerely,

Wuluto
Bon

Post by Bon »

Sorry about that Wuluto, I'll vip you, hope we can catch each other online.
Sing to me your dreams...
Wuluto

Post by Wuluto »

No need to apologize amigo, I know you were busy so it's okay, and yeah, let's do that, I'll VIP you aswell.

Yours,

Wuluto