Hopfenhorst's Application [Accpeted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Hopfenhorst

Hopfenhorst's Application [Accpeted]

Post by Hopfenhorst »

Hello Red Rose,
this is my application. I hope you enjoy reading and I previously say sorry for misspelling but English is not my native language.

1) Character Information
The name of my character is Hopfenhorst and I started playing in August 2013, so I am a quite new player. Because of that I wasn‘t yet a member of a guild and I still play on my own. So I want to change this and find new friends, preferable in a guild. I also haven't enemies. At the moment I like to hunt in the tombs of Ankrahmun or at the Scarab Caves and I still can‘t wait to defeat stronger creatures. Furthermore it would be great to make difficult quests with some players.

2) Why would you like to join the Red Rose / What do you know about us?
I would like to join cause I think solidarity and honour is a fact that this guild is following. When I am honestly, this guild seems full of secrets and I want to explorer all.

I aspire to be a member for a very long time, perhaps even forever.

I think to know that the Red Rose is a very old and peaceful guild, never involved in a guild war and eminently respectable. Furthermore I have read that the RR won the first Tibian Football League and have 2 different treaty with the Mercenarys.

3) Story
Born on a very cold evening, I was from beginning cussed. Even yet, the general public didn’t noticed that a very solidarity person was born. Grew up without parents, I had to learn everything on my own. My first steps have just seen some rats walking through the dirty corners of the city. Fastly I had to learn the contact with the real life and even with enemys. My loneliness made me strong but after years of isolation my mind changed.

With time I finally met some birds of a feather and we became the best friends the world ever saw. From now on we mastered the life in the dark streets, growing strongly together and solved every task. One very important fact I learned: vitality and unity is more worthful then physical power.

But the good times always following bad times. We often had some dissensions, don’t harmonised even more. Then came the day X. My best friend left our union, positioned new, left the district. I lost my courage to face life. On a very grey and rainy day when the remained members seat together, I sensed that something happened. My instinct told me to get to the corner where I met my friend the first time. Arrived there, he lay on the clammy curbstone, everywhere blood. He was robbed by a sneaky group, having no chance to plead himself. Saw him lying there between the puddles, I sweared by myself never leave him again. I was sure there will exist conflicts but true friends overcome this times. From now on I was member of the may not strongest but of a union with the biggest solidarity the planet will ever see.

True Strength don’t comes from muscles but from pals who share the good and the bad times together.

For more questions don't be shy to ask me here or in game :)
The Red Rose? Probably more than just a guild!

Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Hopfenhorst's Application

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Thanks for your application!

It will reviewed, and you will get an answer soon.

Please try to contact any of our members in-game for a chat.

Best regards,
    ImageImageImage Image
    Lady Silverheart
    Eques
    Eques

Post by Lady Silverheart »

Good look, mate and I sure hope you don't have too much of the "Hopfen" when you play Tibs, so you can still walk straight and follow the road to the Red Rose ~smiles warmly~
    " Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
    " Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be. "

Kurt Cobain - he was so right.

Image Image
    Hopfenhorst

Post by Hopfenhorst »

Well, thanks for your post. The history of my name is a quite funny story I will tell you later :)
    The Red Rose? Probably more than just a guild!

Avora Skyfallen
    Ambassador
    Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Good luck with your application, hope to see you around for a chat.
    Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Avenlia Silvershade
    Propraetor
    Propraetor

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Hello!
    Are you able to attend a crossfire at 20.00 CEST (10 hours after server save) at Sunday the 20th of Octobre?
    Come prepared.

Best regards,
      ImageImageImage Image