Dradeel's Application [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Dradeel

Dradeel's Application [Accepted]

Post by Dradeel »

Hello everyone!
Even though I lost my first account due to inactivity, this is my second account – created back in 2004. I have no enemies.

First off I’d like to say that applying for a membership to the RR is something I’ve always wanted to do. Though back when I last played on Antica it was a different world, and things were somewhat different…

I first ventured into the world of Tibia back in 2000, though I was very young at the time, and didn’t really master too many aspects of the game, hehe. When I came back a few years later I met up with Held by chance. He took care of this young one, and showed me around, introduced me to the tales of Ferumbras and magical long swords! I had a blast back then, just alto of great people playing and Held introduced me to many of them. And let’s not forget the public events!

When the last war broke out (Darksid vs Alliance) I had to choose sides, and even though I let many friends down I supported the Alliance, and did so as best I could (my character name back then was Astraa). Well, when the war was over a lot of things had changed… I left Antica and moved to Premia and later on Secura.

In many ways Held and his RR philosophy is what I remember and associate with Tibia. I’ve been around many games since I first started to play Tibia, and I’ve never found the same “magic” as back when I was part of a great community of players and friends. I do understand that the game as a whole has changed, but I haven’t.

I just returned back to Tibia a few months ago. Transferred Dradeel to Antica, and here I am. Upon my arrival I hailed Halfhigh only to learn that my old friend Held is gone, and so are most of the people I used to know. I would be honored if given the chance to take part in a guild that not only defined Tibia for me so many years ago, but also a group of people that I believe to share my view of gaming.

I don’t mind being a novice for years if that’s what it takes. To me the people I play with is what defines the game, not the pixels themselves.

Who is Dradeel?

My name is Eirik (24 years old) and I’m a law student back here in Norway . Before I chose to study law, I worked for the Norwegian armed forces for a period of 4 years. That’s the short version! I’ll share the long one upon request ;)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and hopefully I’ve done such a job as to be taken into consideration.

With kind regards:
Dradeel
Sir Mats
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Dradeel's Application

Post by Sir Mats »

I loved reading your application and I can relate to many aspects of it.I look forward to speak to you again. take care and Banor be with you.
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Even in love, sadness is a part of my core
Sasirel
Eques
Eques

Post by Sasirel »

Feel free to message me ingame for a chat!

Im always fond of meeting new people. See you ingame mate!
Image ImageImageA vision shared, no blood would be shed. Long live the Red Rose
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

good job on your application.
try and contact some roses in game.
good luck!
Dradeel

Post by Dradeel »

Thank you! I will make sure to be in touch :)
Halfhigh
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Halfhigh »

Hi Dradeel, good luck with your application and keep up messaging Roses. :)
Image Image Image Image Image
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Hello!

Can you attend your crossfire next Sunday, 1.12, 20.00 CET (10 hours after server save) in the Red Rose guild hall?

Be prepared to answer questions about yourself and about our codex.
Your answers will determine your future with us.

Best regards,
    ImageImageImage Image