Loord Knubbis's Application [Withdrawn]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Loord Knubbis

Loord Knubbis's Application [Withdrawn]

Post by Loord Knubbis »

1) Character information
Hello everybody! I'm Loord Knubbis. I was created in December 26th of 2006. I have many friends, and not many foes. I have been in the guild Heavens Legion. I like to help low-experienced players get started with items and levels. I like to play helpful and experienceful Tibia. I like to hunt at darashia dragons or Thais Dragon/DLs.

2) Why would you like to join the Red Rose / What do you know about us
I would like to join this guild because i have seen from some of the members that they are helpful and i want to be part of the community. I know that you help low-experienced players and protect members and help less experienced tibians (players who don't know much about the game).

3) Story
Place: Yalahar
Quarter: Arena
Quest/Hunt: Quest

So im doing Yalahar Quest mission 05: Food or Fight.
I knew this opponent was gonna be tough. So i put my rope and shovel in the depot. Supplied myself with as many mana potions as possible! Went to the arena, got lost two times. After 15 minutes i managed to get to the teleporter. And i went in.
Touched the armor decoration, and there he was. My long-awaited rival. Morik The Gladiator.
As i used my Death Rune, i managed to get the first hit. Morik got angry and summoned a horde of gladiators. One by one i slayed them. Which leads back to Morik. Yellow hitpoints, two mana potions left, was i gonna make it? YES.
As i struck my rod at Moriks face and pulled out my last sudden death rune, as i aimed directly for Morik's head, Morik, was, slain.

4) Anything else you want to say
Well not much to say but im nervous about joining the Red Rose because i always respected the guild.
Last edited by Loord Knubbis on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Loord Knubbis's Application

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Your application has been noticed.

Please try to get in touch with our members for a chat..

Best regards,
    ImageImageImage Image
    Quel Marth
    Novicium Absentia
    Novicium Absentia

Post by Quel Marth »

Feel free to message me anytime you want.

It's always fun to have someone new to talk to ;)
    Halfhigh
    Propraetor
    Propraetor

Post by Halfhigh »

Loord Knubbis, thank you for taking your time to apply to the Red Rose. We recognize the fact that you have decided to direct your prowess and energies to leading Ironborn. May your talents be properly acknowledged by the community.

cleartext: Your application has been withdrawn from your side.
    Image Image Image Image Image