Miss Vanetta's Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Miss Vanetta

Miss Vanetta's Application [Denied]

Post by Miss Vanetta »

Hai.
1) Character information
My account which im playing on right now was created: Jun 06 2012, 19:06:25 CEST, but i have been playing tibia since 8.54 where you every cooldown was on 2 seconds. but i not allways played real tibia, i played OT for one year and it got me boring since it wasnt hard enough longer, i wanted to do something with rpg, something challenging and thats why i went back to real tibia.

What i like to do: Exp, Questing and talking to friends. Right now im challening myself to keep 1 level = 1 day for a month and its going good right now and im trying to get enough money to buy a premium scroll. hunting ground is banuta for tasks(Hydra tasks).

Freinds are Moberg(met him 2 days ago on blood brothers and been talking a bit), Portgas acee(met him on the english chat and started to talk since he watched OP - One piece), Fox donjuan(i found his dead body and took like his eq from it and on the way back i met him and give his things back and we been talking a bit) else i dont got anymore friends :(

Enemys: None which i know about?

2) Why would you like to join the Red Rose / What do you know about us
To get more friends that makes to stay on tibia, without friends tibia is nothing for me and to have alot of fun!

I know about you that you are the oldest guild(?), that you sloved quest problems, you busted myths and that you are very diplomatic guild.

3) Story
My life is a joke - thats the story. Just kidding, but its really a joke o_0
I couldnt do a good Rpg stylish story but i can tell you something about my life as a joke.
We start first of, My dad hates me so much he shows it clearly to me while he loves my sisters(my dad didnt make me maybe thats why, my real dad lives in germany and is a huge asshole so i dont want to have contact to him). So im really hated at home and i dont really think i got any "real" friends without that one bro from me that moved so far away because he started to study and i didnt got into school(I didnt have Math 3/Math C which you needed) but im gonna tell a story about him and me doing stupid stuff toghter.

It was last summer, like middle august. we where doing a bike ride thru the forrest that is here. while where were riding we talked about our friendship and stupid stuff like we allways do, the worst part is that we didnt take a map so we got lost in the wild(Mobile worked but we didnt want to call someone). On the way we found like a Moose/Elk and some rabbits, once we tried to catch a rabbit so we jumped off our bikes and ran after it but you can guess it almost impossibel to catch a rabbit on fot. a while later we found a lake and went swimming without swimming clohts. i cant remember how we found our way back but we went off around 11 am and got back after it went dark and it should be around noon. I kinda miss my friend, havent meet him for 5 months now...

i am really bad on telling story's :(

4) Anything else you want to say
I just wanted to end this with who i am, that will be that im a dude from sweden around 20's. I love scripting in PHP, HTML and all those webbased scriping language. I got dyslexia(?) Its not proven that i got it but i have some problems around the spelling, even in my own language. :(
The funniest part of myself is that i can almost laugh for anything, even if i hurt myself i laugh at it because i hate myself :(
But i can be serious to if i need it.

if there is something i forgot, please tell me
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Miss Vanetta's Application

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Thanks for you application!

Please try to get in touch with some of our members for a chat, and we will be back with a response as fast as we can.

Best regards,
    ImageImageImage Image
    Quel Marth
    Novicium Absentia
    Novicium Absentia

Post by Quel Marth »

Feel free to message me anytime, Miss Vanetta.

It will be fun to have a new peer to talk to ;)
    Miss Vanetta

Post by Miss Vanetta »

Sure i will! i was a bit busy helping my parents out now so thats why i kinda never was online.
    Hopfenhorst

Post by Hopfenhorst »

Good luck with your application :)
    The Red Rose? Probably more than just a guild!

Avora Skyfallen
    Ambassador
    Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Good luck with your application! :)
    Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Miss Vanetta

Post by Miss Vanetta »

Well if i been not online lately it because im moving out, closer to my university for studies.
    If i might be online and you want to talk, just Msg me!
    Avenlia Silvershade
    Propraetor
    Propraetor

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Hello!

Can you attend for your crossfire tomorrow (Sunday 15th)at 20.00 CET (10 hours after server save), in the Red Rose Guildhall?

Make sure you have read the codex, and that you are prepared for questioning.

Best regards,
    Avenlia Silvershade)
      ImageImageImage Image
      Miss Vanetta

Post by Miss Vanetta »

Yes i can! See you all there! :D