Plyk Amor's Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Plyk Amor

Plyk Amor's Application [Denied]

Post by Plyk Amor »

Hello RR!
I have app for u !

Character Plyk Amor is a legend ... This is my first character founded in the game, was also a sorcerer . Plyk comes from the world Grimera , he was a member of the Guild of eternal friendship , which existed in the years 2003-2012 and the Green Brothers (2007 ' since ) at one time respect characters ... Today ... I have to admit that sometimes variously . I love to play with friends, or rather, loved it. With full VIP list and consciousness with even more friends can be online when we send sms or call . I like to stand at the depot , you ask why? I will answer to you is simple ... I have a fondness for these places ... There I met my best friend David who has the same name is like me. I like to pretend that afk and watch people as they act ... what they do ... ( how it all changed ) standing in the depot realize that I'm that old , bearded magician ... My favorite place in Tibia is ghostland . as my friend once said " Plyk will all life on ghostland " . Today Plyk has 41 lvl and 39 mlvl.

I would like to be a member of a guild because (I know this is not possible ) I would like to feel again the old climate , how will this great game , go back to the previous culture (whatever that means) . I want to tell the world tibia visions of 2003-2008 years for new players who are not aware of how once looked culture , the game , gaining knowledge of and hunting.

The tibia started to play 10 + years ago or in 2003 ( my God is already with so much ... ? ) Persuaded me to my brother , although he believed this stupid game . brother lived 40 minutes away from me. We saw once a month . He said if I will be played more often we will talk . Well, I tried ... (or regret ? with it in the later part ... ) My first character in the tibia was the character of the nickname " Plyk Amor " ( such as now ) by two years stabbed him 46 lvl . I was a young boyfriend . I remember occasions when my mother told me to turn off the computer because tomorrow to school or play for a long time . Were days when I could not stop thinking about the game, the mother thought that I'm addicted ... Left is probably to this day , although I am 22 years old, but still play but not longer as ever . I have a girlfriend , college, work , it is not as easy as it used to be. I was watching your screenshots of the game , I realized that it was my childhood, deep memories as the first true love. I think the tibia will remain in my mind until the end of my life . In a way, I regret having wasted so many hours on the game, but on the other hand ... I met so many great friends to whose I contact to this day !

My name is David, 22 years old, origin of the town of Augustow, in Poland, in the new year I'm going to fly to Iceland. I live with my parents and I play in the evenings after work. free time I spend with the family and play volleyball 193 cm tall doing their. I interested in philosophy and classical music. Weekends studying national security.

I would say that for me this game is something more, I'll be telling the your children about my friend to recommend known by the game. with some to this day a meet in real life though not everyone in the country is always remembered about to send wishes for Christmas and reminisce as we stood in the carlin and we planned a big trip to thais ... "The new world ..."
Last edited by Plyk Amor on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Plyk Amor's Application

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Hello!

Thanks for your application.

You will get a response form us soon.

Best regards,
    ImageImageImage Image
    Halfhigh
    Propraetor
    Propraetor

Post by Halfhigh »

Could you please clarify if you used a translator for your posting?
    I dont understand several sentences of your application.

Are you able to talk and write in the English language? We are an English-talking guild and it is definately a plus if you can communicate with the rest of the guild.
    Image Image Image Image Image
    Plyk Amor

Post by Plyk Amor »

Yes, Im able to use language english.
    What you do not understand?
    I will try to explain.
    Mardin

Post by Mardin »

Hello,

You can catch me in game for chat :)

My Guild Achievements:
    Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
    _____
    Organizer of Events, Master of Events, Creator of Monthly Stories
    Plyk Amor

Post by Plyk Amor »

Ok! I will try :)
    Avenlia Silvershade
    Propraetor
    Propraetor

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Hello.

I am sorry to say that your application has denied.

On behalf of the Red Rose I wish you good luck on all your future endeavors.

Best regards,
      ImageImageImage Image