Elvie's application. [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Elvie

Elvie's application. [Accepted]

Post by Elvie »

So where do we start.. I'm a 23 year old lady who loves to play Tibia on her spare time, so i'm online quite alot when i'm able to.
I've had my lovely Elvie(Knight) on Tibia for quite a few years, since 2007 or so. But my account is from 03 but i was so young and i knew nothing about this game then.
Nowdays i'm mostly helping friends on Tibia with different things, like blocking for them or if they need to borrow a k or two, i'm there for them. I haven't been hunting properly lately cause i'd rather hunt in a team with friends than alone somewhere, i love hunting with others(especially guild mates).
I've been Vagabonds for a few years and it's been fun, we've been trying to stay away from pvp and war and be casual.
Then when Vagabonds became inactive and most people left i went over to Mercenarys as one of my friends were there and i've been there til today when i left.
I have quite a few friends in Red Rose actually who will vouch for me most likely, Smashing Pumpkin, Sir Mats and Sasirel.

The reason why i'd like to join is because i'm looking for a peaceful guild which is calm and have kind members who doens't abuse others. I think that i can get alot of new friends aswell as help others who might need my help in game and be a part of Red rose ofcourse.

I also have a little story for you guys.

There used to be a little knight named Tameran, he was on a quest to find a tower on the hills far away.
He was walking for days as the sun scorched his skin, and he was running out of waterskins as he was passing the desert. As he was cutting the cactus for some water he saw a mirage in
the far distance which looked alot like a giant scorpion but he thought that it was the heat which was playing tricks on his mind. But as the time went the closer the scorpion got and he was getting ready for battle, after almost an hour it was time, he was battling the giant scorpion and nearly got stund, but as he swung his axe against it's head he managed to get a critical hit making the scorpion paralyzed with fear, and he finished it with another blow. The journey went on, out from the desert and into the rocky hills where there were rumoured to roam giant beings. As he walked thru a cave and came out on a higher peak he could see the tower getting closer. He was preparing for a first as he redied his axe and shield and made his way to the entrace of the tower. He could not get in as the iron door between him and the tower was locked, but as he stood there thinking of a solution he heard something grubbling from behind and as he was turning around he had yet to see that there stood a behemoth looking at him with a fierce look in it's eyes....
To be continued.

I would like to add that i love making services and teams to help guildies/friends achieve hard-to-complete quests like PoI, WoTe and inq etc etc.
If you have any questions about me feel free to ask!

Yours. /Emelie.
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Re: Elvie's application.

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

Good luck with your application! :mrgreen:
Be sure to message some of the other Roses to get to know them as well!

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin
Black Falcon
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Black Falcon »

Thanks for your application, Elvie!
Try and get to know the roses in-game, it's a good way for us to get to know you.

Good luck!

BF
Without deviation from the norm, 'progress' is not possible.
Sir Mats
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Mats »

Well written application. I was really happy when i saw your name here. Just Like Black Falcon and Smashing allready wrote, it would be nice if you would socialize with as many of our members as you can.

Looking forward to catch you in-game.
Yours
/SM
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Even in love, sadness is a part of my core
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

Hello Elvie!
Glad to see your application.
Good luck!! ;)
Mardin

Post by Mardin »

Hello,

I like your application :D
If you want catch me in the game for chat :)

Yours,

My Guild Achievements:
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
_____
Organizer of Events, Master of Events, Creator of Monthly Stories
Dradeel

Post by Dradeel »

Hoi!

Feel free to message me in-game for a chat :)

Kind regards
Dradeel
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Your application was a nice read, good luck! :)
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Sir Mats
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Mats »

Hello there Elvie!

You are invited to the Guildhall of the Red Rose at 20.00 CET (10 hours after SS) at Sunday the 16th of february.
On behalf of the guild I hope you will be able to come, and please be prepared for your crossfire.

Yours,
/SM
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Even in love, sadness is a part of my core