Vryul's application [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Vryul

Vryul's application [Accepted]

Post by Vryul »

Hello there! My name is Vryul, and I would like to submit my application to join the Red Rose.

I've been playing Tibia on and off ever since my good friend, Dradeel, introduced me to the game in 2002. I have played many games over the years, but I always seem to come back to Tibia. Whether it's for the heartpounding adrenaline rush of almost dying, the sense of community, or nostalgia, I do not know. Ever since i started playing, being a member of your guild has always been a dream of mine. Some of my first Tibia related memories were of drunken dwarves, trying to climb ladders, and the Red Rose. The account I'm playing on now was created in 2003.

My tibian adventures have taken me through many worlds, and they have introduced me to many people. I have no enemies, and any I might have had are long forgotten by now. Though most of my tibian friends made their home on Antica, I no longer know too many people on any tibian world. This has led me to seek new comrades from the ranks of your guild. For as long as I've been playing, the Red Rose has been associated with a good community and strong traditions. The Red Rose's reputation is also reflected in your codex, where realization of various events and advancement of friendship are described as important aspects of your culture as a guild. I would be honored to contribute to this culture as novice of the Red Rose.

Vryul is a ranger, who spent his late youth serving the Kingdom of Thais as a member of their scouting parties near Ulderek's Rock. An inherent lust for adventure as well as gold made Vryul look to new horizons, and he now lives the life of a sellsword. As of right now, his days are mostly spent exploring with his comrades, or raiding lizard settlements along the coastline of Tiquanda.

As for the man behind Vryul, my name is Vegar, and I'm a 24 year old preschool teacher. I live in Tromsø with my girlfriend. If you want more details on either my tibian life, or my real life, you're welcome to PM me in-game =)

I want to thank you all in advance, for considering my application, and for your numerous contributions to the tibian community over the years!

Best regards
Vryul
Dradeel

Re: Vryul's application

Post by Dradeel »

Glad to see you applying, brother.

You should try to contact some roses in-game for a chat.

I wish you all the best :)

Kind regards:
Dradeel
Sir Mats
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Vryul's application[Accepted]

Post by Sir Mats »

Be greeted Vryul The Ranger

I enjoyed reading your application & I look forward speaking to you some more, in-game.
As Dradeel mentioned; try to contact more roses, don't be shy or afraid to simply pm whomever is online.

Have a wonderful weekend

Yours/
SM
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Even in love, sadness is a part of my core