Undersetz application[Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Undersetz

Undersetz application[Denied]

Post by Undersetz »

Hi there!

First of all I want to apologize because my english is not the best one out there, but I'll try to explain myself the best I can.

My name is Daniel, I'm almost 22 years old and I live in Spain, Barcelona.
Studying IT at the moment.

My first steps in Tibia were around 2002, when one of my best friends' brother introduced me to this game, I was literally a kid, hehe. I mostly played in Pacera, I lived many good stories there. Also, I was part of the 'TibiaHispano' Forum Community (Tibia promoted fansite), as Admin, nowadays it's almost dead, but years ago we did many IRL meet ups, where I met a lot of friends I'm still in contact with. The years went by and our community, that big community we were, started to fall, not many active players because of IRL work, but I still had a lot of fun during some time, until I got hacked. I was in a bad IRL moment and that plus the big hack I stopped playing, that was around 2011... I could type so many stories I lived there, but I wouldn't stop, really :).

I've been and I'm still a lover of the Roleplaying, since I started playing videogames, so much! And because of that, now I'm here again.

Why Antica? Will you ask. Well, this is the best World Tibia had and ever will have. Everyone knew and knows Antica. What should I say about that... So, explaining myself well, I had a Rookstayer here, not much level, around 20, because I knew many friendly Rookers who played here. I was a Pacera Rookstayer, I helped many players there, did amazing friends and I lived awesome stories. Trying to get all the knowledge we could, we made this island what it was, we literally loved Rookgaard. I reached around level 50ish there, and I was still loving that island.
Nowadays, Tibia changed literally a lot, but why not, now that I have free IRL time to play it, I'm coming back, specially to hang out and have some good times around here.
I would appreciate that you understand I literally love Rookgaard :).

Now I will explain why do I want to join the Red Rose.
How I said previously, I was 'TibiaHispano' Admin, so I know a lot about the Antica TBL, during that times I wasn't playing Tibia yet, but like I said, I love roleplaying, and I love to have knowledge about things like that, so many friends gave me pictures and explained me how that old, old, old times were... Also I remember the mythical Red Rose shield, old Rose Armor, and a lot of things like these. I'm proud to make an application to the Red rose because I think I really deserve to be here, sharing little things about Tibia that nobody remembers, and of course, having fun! :)

I have to point that, I created this account the last year, then just days after I had some IRL internet problems and I couldn't play more during a lot of time. Now that I'm 100% active I started looking for some good Guilds in the lands of Antica, a Guild with truly Roleplayers. I would love to have a Guild like the Red Rose to talk and share experiences with, new experiences, old experiences/times, whatever! :)

My application is already like a little story, introducing myself a bit, but I would like to share a funny anecdote I had when I started playing Tibia, the day I knew this game will always have a place in my heart.
The story is as simple as that...
My first steps in Mainland, Carlin to be precise, I went without fear, to the Femor Hills, where I met a girl... A girl who started talking to me... Until I died while I was trying to communicate with her, and know what?!, yes, she was an Amazon!! But I was so newbie that I couldn't even distinguish her from a real player! I cried that night, but who hasn't been a newbie kid, and who doesn't love old times, when Tibia was Tibia, right?

Well, very late here guys, almost 5 am. I should go sleep now.
I hope you guys don't mind that much about this being a bit long, but I tried to express myself the better I could, just to let you know, that I have a lot of respect to the Red Rose and I would love to join soon!

Kind regards,
Undersetz.

Edit: Yesterday I forgot to say that I'm planning to play in Mainland a bit, because it's always fun, but my main work is here, in Rookgaard!
Hugs ~
Undersetz

Re: Undersetz application

Post by Undersetz »

Hi again!
I'm waiting for a response guys, I tried to catch some of you ingame but you were offline :)
Try to catch me ingame to chat a bit if you want!

Hugs,
Undersetz.
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

Hiho,

Good luck with your app!
Feel free to message me ingame anytime.

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin
Black Falcon
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Black Falcon »

Greetings Undersetz!

I like your application, you certainly presented yourself well. I'm sorry to hear about your hack, I know how badly it sucks to have so much of your character taken from you. Especially anything with a sedimental value.

I'm a bit curious about your rookgaard-situation, and would love to speak to you some time. My online times are usually some time after 18:00 CET to 23:30~ CET on weekdays, and random times on weekends. I'm not sure if the postman delivers mail from rookgaard, but if he does, feel free to send me a letter!

Yours,
Ambassador BF
Without deviation from the norm, 'progress' is not possible.
Undersetz

Post by Undersetz »

Black Falcon wrote:Greetings Undersetz!

I like your application, you certainly presented yourself well. I'm sorry to hear about your hack, I know how badly it sucks to have so much of your character taken from you. Especially anything with a sedimental value.

I'm a bit curious about your rookgaard-situation, and would love to speak to you some time. My online times are usually some time after 18:00 CET to 23:30~ CET on weekdays, and random times on weekends. I'm not sure if the postman delivers mail from rookgaard, but if he does, feel free to send me a letter!

Yours,
Ambassador BF
I really appreciate this kind of words, almost everything I lost was with a big sentimental value, but well..
I will try to catch you ingame, but Mondays and Wednesdays I'm almost all day in the university, so I'll try to catch you this Thursday :D

Thank you all, I'm looking forward to meet all of you guys!

Hugs,
Undersetz.
Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Gryphis »

Greetings Sir Undersetz,

I see you too cometh from the island of Rookgaard. Ah, good old days... so many childhood memories! It almost makes me feel old. I miss that homely place to the bits of my soul. By the way, is Lee'Delle still looking for the love of her life?

Catch me for a chat - I am inviting you for a drink at the Fibulan Bar (my treat!). It will be an interesting exchange of experiences, I believe. In the meantime, tell me please, have you visited any places outside of Rookgaard?

I would like to encourage you to speak to as many Roses as you can (whisper, send out letters, whatever your heart seeks best).

I am looking forward to meeting you.

Kind regards,
Gryphis
Knight of Thais, ex-member of the Royal Guard
Undersetz

Post by Undersetz »

Gryphis wrote:Greetings Sir Undersetz,

I see you too cometh from the island of Rookgaard. Ah, good old days... so many childhood memories! It almost makes me feel old. I miss that homely place to the bits of my soul. By the way, is Lee'Delle still looking for the love of her life?

Catch me for a chat - I am inviting you for a drink at the Fibulan Bar (my treat!). It will be an interesting exchange of experiences, I believe. In the meantime, tell me please, have you visited any places outside of Rookgaard?

I would like to encourage you to speak to as many Roses as you can (whisper, send out letters, whatever your heart seeks best).

I am looking forward to meeting you.

Kind regards,
Gryphis
Knight of Thais, ex-member of the Royal Guard
I'm glad that you like reminding everything you lived here, in Rookgaard.
Just to let you guys know, I still don't have any character in Mainland, but I plan to. By the way thank you for the invite, it will be a pleasure, for sure. I will try to get in contact with you soon, Gryphis.

And finally, I didn't explain much about my stance outside Rookgaard, but of course I lived a lot outside there!
I was Knight with a lot of courage, I loved skilling, traveling and trading.
Like I said, we were a big spanish family, we used to live in the Dark Mansion, Thais. Reminding those old times
makes me feel very sensible... :cry:

See you guys soon!
Undersetz.
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Good day to you, Mr Undersetz!

I liked your application, and I'm looking forward to future conversations!

I have many hidingspots around Tibia, amongst them very good fishingplaces!
Should you proove to be a person worthy of trust, I will share many a tale and secrets with you!
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Undersetz

Post by Undersetz »

It's been a week since I posted my application and nobody told me anything yet, can I have some news guys?

Thanks!
Mardin

Post by Mardin »

Hello lil'Rookstayer!

You can catch me in game for chat.

Yours,

My Guild Achievements:
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
_____
Organizer of Events, Master of Events, Creator of Monthly Stories