Sadien's application

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Sadien

Sadien's application

Post by Sadien »

Character Information

Greetings! I have no enemies, I try to be respectful and decent to other people, My closest friends are Bacon Lad, Kun Aguerus and Deaths Vengeance. I am new to the lands of Antica and have yet to apply or join another guild. I have come to love exploration and due to this find myself hunting anywhere I can!

As well as this I have grown a.. costly.. addiction to owning backpacks of holding.

Why would you like to join the Red Rose / What do you know about us

I love the player made history of tibia above all, The Red Roses are true examples of this, one of the first guilds created and oldest, a guild hall created just for them as well as a shield. I would love nothing more than to join and experience just a small piece of the vast wealth and morals the guild has to offer.

Story

I am afraid to say I am a poor story teller, although I shall give it my best shot. I will try to detail the events in which took place around 10 years ago... A story in which, to me, sums up tibia perfectly. The story of my first dragon hunt!

The time had finally come.. I had reached the level in which I could raise a skeleton from the ground to do my bidding... A demon skeleton! I had been preparing for, what seemed like a life time for this moment.

After dying time from time to silly dragons that had got lost from home and found their ways to places such as Venore and Dwarf Bridge, I knew that I may finally strike back and taste the sweetness of revenge! My friends had known the day was coming and a message was sent, A Dragon Hunt! We gathered our supplies with excitement, I put on my lucky leather boots on and spent my entire fortune on manafluids and heavy magic missiles!

We met at the Dwarf Bridge and exchanged battle tactics, we knew the first would be the most difficult as we had decided to surprise him in hes lair and try to unleash hell and kill the beast as quickly as we could. I checked my spellbook and was ready to summon our demonic companion, we set a rope and readied our nerves.. 3.. 2.. 1.. GO! We all sprang up the rope as quickly as we could but.. Nothing.. No Dragon.. Not even a sound! We gathered around one another quickly, hearts pumping as we knew at any time from any angle he could appear. We moved forward, slowly, WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN.. he was already dead.. a level 60 was wiping the blood from hes blade and counting hes gold pieces!

Anything else you want to say

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! I look forward to talking to you all!
Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Re: Sadien's application

Post by Gryphis »

Greetings, Sir Sadien!

Yet another hopeful paladin, approaching us with high hopes, I see! Your application was a nice read and I would like to speak with you one on one. Your storytelling ain't too shabby either, but as you get to know me... well, there's no escaping a storytelling evening! (right, Mardin? <winks>)

Just to keep your curiosity up, Red Rose Shield is not the only item that had been created for us <smiles>

Let's have a chat. I'm curious to see what kind of person you are.

Kind regards,
Sir Gryphis Whisperwind
Elvie

Post by Elvie »

Hi there Sadien!

Very nice application, feel free to catch me in-game for a chat. (:

Yours,
Elvie
Kun Aguerus

Post by Kun Aguerus »

Best of luck old friend!

See you in game!

Kun~
Signed,

Kun~

Speaker of words and thrower of spears.
Jonillovace
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Jonillovace »

hope they accept you! ^^ all of them are really nice :)
Good luck! ;)
There is no other jester like me! <winks>
Kun Aguerus

Post by Kun Aguerus »

Hi Roses.

I have had a text from Sadien in RL this week to say he has had some pretty significant problems at home this month and therefore Tibia has taken a backseat.

Not sure how this affects his application but thought you should know.

Thanks,

Kun~
Signed,

Kun~

Speaker of words and thrower of spears.
Cinny
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Cinny »

Nice application Sadien, I hope to meet you soon.

@Kun: Thank you for informing us about his situation. We look forward to getting to know him better when he returns.

Yours,
Cinny
Absolut Wileen

Post by Absolut Wileen »

Try to catch me in game when u have time tor a chat ;)
Yours, Wileen :*

You can't feed a lion with vegetables, neither have a lion as a pet
-Absolut Wileen-