Join me

Please use this board for all general discussions and queries you may have. Welcome to all our Guests!
Kun Aguerus

Join me

Post by Kun Aguerus »

Hi all,

I know i'm still only an applicant but I have met quite a few of you already and am inviting you to join me this Monday 05/05/14 immediately after server save for a manacamp/training camp/chillout camp.

I will provide food and mana pots for anyone to come and summon monks / eat / runemake and the reason is this:

For MONTHS I have pursued the Warhorse mount, I visit Thais almost every day to see if their are wild horses and they are never there!

The way to guarantee I get one would be to go to the horse rental place east of Thais at server save, and camp there for 3 hours to discourage people from renting horses. I obviously cannot stop people but I will beg / bribe / flatter in order to get this horse!

You guys come in as my moral support, company, security (safety in numbers) and generally turning a boring chore into another community event that we can all enjoy.

Hope to see you there, message me in-game for further details or questions!

Kun~
Signed,

Kun~

Speaker of words and thrower of spears.
Spear Bear
Eques
Eques

Re: Join me

Post by Spear Bear »

Would love to be there, but unfortunately I am rather busy at this time as I am still in school!
Image Image Image
Montagin

Post by Montagin »

Hahaha. Nice initiative but alas methinks you're outmatched. I have tried to influence these kinds of events and it's overwhelming. Still, a camp-out at East Gate does sound fun. Best of luck to you if I don't happen to see you at it!
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

A nice idea, though, if you want to skill someone needs to take a skull upon him/herself. Most probably the one summoning the Monks.
The new PVP works nicely that way <coughs> Nevertheless, nice innitiative Kun.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to join though... My internet doesn't let me stay online for quite a long time the past days.

But if I'm online I'll keep an eye out for them Horses too, if there would be some wild horses I'll contact you! ;)

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin