Loord Knubbis's Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Loord Knubbis

Loord Knubbis's Application [Denied]

Post by Loord Knubbis »

1) Character information
Hello everybody! I'm Loord Knubbis. I was created in December 26th of 2006. I have many friends, and not many foes. I have been in the guild Heavens Legion. I like to help low-experienced players get started with items and levels. I like to play helpful and experienceful Tibia. I like to hunt at darashia dragons or Thais Dragon/DLs.

2) Why would you like to join the Red Rose / What do you know about us
I would like to join this guild because i have seen from some of the members that they are helpful and i want to be part of the community. I know that you help low-experienced players and protect members and help less experienced tibians (players who don't know much about the game).

3) Story
Place: Yalahar
Quarter: Arena
Quest/Hunt: Quest

So im doing Yalahar Quest mission 05: Food or Fight.
I knew this opponent was gonna be tough. So i put my rope and shovel in the depot. Supplied myself with as many mana potions as possible! Went to the arena, got lost two times. After 15 minutes i managed to get to the teleporter. And i went in.
Touched the armor decoration, and there he was. My long-awaited rival. Morik The Gladiator.
As i used my Death Rune, i managed to get the first hit. Morik got angry and summoned a horde of gladiators. One by one i slayed them. Which leads back to Morik. He is tired and bleeding, two mana potions left, was i gonna make it? YES.
As i struck my rod at Moriks face and pulled out my last sudden death rune, as i aimed directly for Morik's head, Morik, was, slain.

4) Anything else you want to say
Well not much to say but im nervous about joining the Red Rose because i always respected the guild.
Absolut Wileen

Re: Loord Knubbis's Application

Post by Absolut Wileen »

Thanks you for your application Loord Knubbis!

Even so I would suggest you to read this viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62 , because your application remains poor and there is some inconsistency that you should know before applying.
Try to catch me in game for talking about it.
Yours, Wileen :*

You can't feed a lion with vegetables, neither have a lion as a pet
-Absolut Wileen-
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

Application Noticed,

Though I do want to point out that you've applied before and then joined another Guild. I can see in your character information you've joined/created a Guild once again after applying here.
So if you're serious about joining, try to catch me ingame, if not, please don't waste my time.

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Hello!

If you really are eager to join our guild, I suggest you gather some inspiration from previous accepted applicants and put some more effort into your application.
Sadly, your application is not of the quality we are looking for when we're considering new novices.

Application denied.

Good luck on your future endeavors!

Best regards,
    ImageImageImage Image