Electric Banana's Application. [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
fredzik2

Electric Banana's Application. [Denied]

Post by fredzik2 »

Hello Roses,

I'll tell you about my real-life situation and then about my Tibian character.
My name is Jakub or Kuba for short, I am a seventeen year old introvert Polish male doing my last year of secondary school in Ireland.
Me and my family moved to Ireland when I was around ten or eleven and that's when I came to Ireland my English skill was zero,
thats when I started learning English from English games like Tibia and TV shows. I'm a gamer at heart and have been playing computer games since I was eight years old.

I started playing Tibia when it was 2008 or so and I instantly fell in love with it. I instantly tried to encourage all my friends to play it because it's an amazing game,
my friends however were not so keen on it so I spent most of my days playing a lone druid with no idea what to do and no English to ask for help.
My first character was named Fredzik I think and I Levelled him up to around lvl 11 on bugs alone using a Long-sword (Be quiet it seemed like a good idea at the time).
I have created many characters on the way but sadly most of them ended up like poor Fredzik,
Anyway, fast-forward to today and I am a lvl 31 Druid on Antica peacefully and slowly leveling at the speed of a turtle. I play tibia for fun so I try to help noobs and guide them along so they don't meet the same fate as Fredzik. Following my introvert ways I like to hunt solo and in forgotten spots not to get disturbed or even pk'd.

I would love to join the Red Rose guild mainly because of Gryphis, We only me once I think but his Role-Playing skills put me in a state of nostalgia for weeks.
Your guild seems VERY organised and very chill which as a logical thinker I love and I want to be part of this awesome guild.

Thanks in advance for even reading my application and for making this amazing guild in the first place,

Kind regards,
Electric Banana
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Re: Electric Banana's Application.

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

Hello there,

Application Noticed.
Feel free to contact me ingame :D

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin
Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Gryphis »

Hi again Electric Banana,

When you find me in the lands, feel free to contact me for a chat.

Regards,
Gryphis
Sir Mats
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Mats »

Sadly your application has been Denied.
This is due to your lack of activity. 0 hours this month and only 7 hours last month.
Your application left a few things aswell.

I do wish you the best of luck in the world of Tibia, if you ever return!

Yours,
/SM
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Even in love, sadness is a part of my core