Application Anger Curse [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Anger Curse

Application Anger Curse [Denied]

Post by Anger Curse »

Hello, my name is Anger Curse. I started playing tibia when I was around 11 years old and I'm now 17 years old. I have some real friends with who I play. My style of playing is more adventuring, having fun and learning new people. I don't hunt often solo, mostly u see me hunting in team.

I've seen videos, forum posts and heard stories about the Red Rose. And I was amazed that something exists in tibia this big. The Red Rose is so "mighty" (I mean in friendship).

7 years ago Quinten Freelancer was created in the open world of Tibia! Hes sister and him defeated almost every monster in tibia (best monster was a dragon..:D). He had so much fun in Tibia but then all the fun ended. He was only 2 years old and died for ever. (Hacked)
But hes soul kept on living and found a new body named Miss Wizard, but there was something wrong... Ow he was a she. But he learned to live with that. Miss Wizard was a simple girl had some friends but also foes, she didn't knew why.
Her foes, the Karazce, a guild who kept on killing her and scared her away. 2 years passed, hes soul was very angry, it's the second time he lost hes body. The devil inside him said he had to curse them but the angel kept him on the good way. After that 2 years he decided to call hes final and definitif body Anger Curse. From that moment a neverending story began.
So I'm playing around 7 years tibia with breaks. I'm from Belgium and go to school to become a cook. I also work in the weekend and have a girlfriend so somedays i can't play tibia because and don't got the time for it.
I would love to join the Red Rose, it woud be an oppurtunity to learn new people from other countries and make friends.

Greetings,
Anger Curse
Sir Mats
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Application Anger Curse

Post by Sir Mats »

Greets Anger Curse,

Your application has been denied.
I have noticed that you currently have a guild membership in Blazed Af.
And I would have wished a bit more in your application.

Good luck in the land of Tibia!

Yours,
/SM
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Even in love, sadness is a part of my core