Ruhuhu [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Ruhuhu

Ruhuhu [Denied]

Post by Ruhuhu »

Something about me

Hello! I am a Mexican player game a long time ago.
I am a 22 year old. I am hardworking and very friendly...
I am intrigued with the history of Red Rose what makes me want to be part of it, apart from its reliable and friendly members. I am a pacifist and I do not like conflict with anyone ... If you want to know something more about me invite you to ask in the game.

A greeting and hug!

The waves from mexico Daniel.

Ruhuhu :ugeek:
Ruhuhu

Re: Ruhuhu

Post by Ruhuhu »

Notably I dread to think being flattering, I intend to find great friends and have a good time playing. I hope one day I can talk to you and you realize how I really am, a quiet and friendly person.

I like to be honest that is why my message is so short, it's not why not worth the time the presentation, rather it is because if you will like to dealing with me I would like it not only you knew me if I know you.

Greetings Community of Red Rose!
Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Gryphis »

Greetings Ruhuhu,

A major part in applying to Red Rose is creating a clear and comprehensive application - it reflects on who you are as a person and gives us first impressions, based on which we decide whether you are a right person for us.

I suggest reading the two threads below and applying what you learn there to your first post:

Regards,
Gryphis,
Hand of Magister
Sir Mats
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Mats »

I'm sorry Ruhuhu,

Your application has been denied to lacking alot of information. And You havn't replied to our replies.

Good luck in tibia, take care.
Yours,
/SM
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Even in love, sadness is a part of my core