Satimor Avender's Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
satimoravender

Satimor Avender's Application [Denied]

Post by satimoravender »

Dear Red Rose members,

A little bit about myself:
I am 21 years old and I was born in Argentina, I used to live in New Zealand but now I’m back for Architecture School. I am a big fan of sports and in my spare time I play football, and do cycling. My character is new to the game because I quitted the game several years ago. But I didn’t stop liking it. Last year, I started remembering how much fun it was to spend some time hunting orcs, giant spiders and dragons. Besides, I loved how friendly the game was, and how easy to get to know people from other parts of the world.
I am an elite knight, and I like to think of me as a defender, not an aggressor. I’ve never killed anyone unless it was for self defense, so I don’t even know how a white skull feels like. I would like to help anyone that needs my help, and because of that I think that in a friendly environment as a guild I can do some help, just by blocking, giving some advice or whatever the community needs.
I currently reside in Edron, because I find it quiet and peaceful, not at all like the Thais madness where I used to live. Where I couldn’t even get out of the depot. Right now, you may find me training my skills, because I believe they are the foundation of a knight. Even though I enjoy most leveling up and doing quests or tasks.
Since I used to play in another world (Libera, which no longer exists) I wanted to give it a try in the old Antica. And now I thought I should give a try to apply for the most famous guild in Tibia.

Why would I like to join?
As I stated before, I want to share with people and have a good time playing. Why the Red Rose? I’ve known the history of this guild even when I played in another server. Its organization thrills me and I believe the ideals of Red Rose are the ones I stand for.
I am impressed by the creativity of the guild, something unique. And I myself, as a real life design student, I believe I can contribute.

Poem/Song:
It was four hundred and forty-five
Now the highland spirit had revived
Now there were orcs and dragons there
And the guilds had come from everywhere

We went all the way down south
We were coming with quiet mouths
Finding stones in the desert towns
We fought everyone around

Through moors and swamps
The knights leaded us to new paths
Oh, brave warriors they were
And in our stories shall live now

I know I don’t have any to reefer on the game, but you have my word that I am loyal and dedicated to my goals. It would be an honour for me to be accepted. If it is not possible, I will still be thankful for the opportunity.

Thanks for your consideration,
Satimor Avender
Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Re: Satimor Avender's Application

Post by Gryphis »

Greetings,

If you happen to see me online, feel free to catch me for a chat.

Regards,
Gryphis Whisperwind,
Hand of Magister
Kun Aguerus

Post by Kun Aguerus »

Feel free to catch me ingame for a chat!
Signed,

Kun~

Speaker of words and thrower of spears.
Sir Mats
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Mats »

Greetings

If you find me online, you're very welcome to "catch me for a chat"

Yours,
/SM
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Even in love, sadness is a part of my core
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Hello Satimor Avender, good luck with your application.

And what has already been said a couple of times above "Feel free to catch me up for a chat".
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Gryphis »

Greetings Satimor,

Sadly, your application has been denied due to lack of initiative and activity on your side.

Kind regards,
Gryphis
Magister Noviciorum