Sleeper's Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Sleeper

Sleeper's Application [Denied]

Post by Sleeper »

First of all i just want to say Hello to all my fellow Antican players in here! Its an hounor to apply to this Ancient guild! A guild whom ive been dreaming of to join when i started to play Tibia, but never really had the chance to, because of my poor english and age.

1. Character/Player Information
• I created this character/account back in 2013, my old account got deleted because i didnt login for a good long time.
Been playing Tibia since late 2002, Antica was the first world, but moved to Nova because i got pked and lost my backback :(

I would love to talk about my friends, but i dont have any, i really wish i did, because i love to talk and have fun, thats why im in English Chat so much :D!

Im still an oldschooler who cant really fit in to the new Tibian updates, i dont run so much even tho im a sorc in Secura, and a paladin in Antica, i just stand there and hope for the best :lol:

• Some personal information about myself.. Well, my name is Aho, short and good :lol: And i live in Sweden, coming from a town called Örebro, but moved to Stockholm because lack of work as excevator operator in my old small town. Ive been living in Stockholm for about 2-3 years now, and alot has happend in these years, ive meet my love of my life, Nuhara, aka - Aholina (ingame) we are getting married in 2 years from now :D!
Im not swedish tho! Im Syriac/Aramaic, my family is originally from Mesopotamia, an Ancient city, and ancient people, i talk the language that Jesus spoke, belive it or not, sounds wicked XD! And my girlfriend Assyrian, also kinda ancient there too, (her nickname is Ancient maraca) :lol:

My hobbies is my cars, and my girlfriend, i love taking care of them ! and being with them!
Sad part is that i was in 2 serious accidents for some days ago, i crashed my Mercedes in the highway, i luckely come out alive from the crash, 2 houers when my dad came from Örebro to Stockholm to check if im okay, i jumped in to the car, dad drove cirka 100 meters, and crash number 2 came.. Qpark (the one that gives us parking tickets) drove in to us.. so i lost both of my babays in same day..

I would like to finish with saying that im a real Happy fellow, i always want people to be happy, and not sad, i had it rugh when i was young, i was picked at because im a Christian in school, i was beeten, also got stabbed. my rugh childhood was really sad, and i dont want people to be sad, i want everyone to be happy! Thats why i spreed my happyness in Real life and ingame! Helping people is what i always do when i dont have anything else to do or dont have anything important to do! :D
What i dislike? Well that i have Dyslexia, and that makes me have this poor english even tho ive been playing online games since i was a fat kiddo
But Tibia is the game ive been playing the longest, started Tibia back in 2002-2003, and im only 21 years old (born 1994)

2. Why do you want to join Red Rose

Red Rose, an guild who brings old memories back to life, its not one of the most respectful and ancient guild in Tibia, It is the most respectful and Ancient guild in Tibia!

Ive always been checking Antican forums because of this thing, a chance to join a whole new "lvl" of Tibia! Being proud to have the title Inceptor and help the guild to grow bigger and bigger! I would like to join Red Rose because i want to help people and give people like me hope to join this guild, because if me Aho have the chance to join, im sure more people do, i think its almost every oldschoolers dream to join Red Rose, and i really want to be one of you guys :P The one thing that makes me special is that no one can break me down, find me unhappy 1 time, then something really serious have happend, im the guy that bring joy to everything :D!

I cant really say why you should choose me, i do have a poor english, and i work alot, but why not give me an chance, god*ammit, my lastname is Cicek, which means flower/Rose in turkish xD!

3. Story

Ive been playing Tibia since i was a child, Tibia helped me when i had the tuffest time in real life, like i worte earlier, got picked at in school and outside, got beaten, stabbed etc etc, ive tried to kill myself several times when i was younger, when all seemed to go better, got my first girlfriend at 18, i thought everyting was okey now, but when i turned 19, she left me on my birthday by sending an sms with thanks for all the money and things you bouhgt me, but its not working out, took contact with her ex, she said the same to him.. So i lost cirka 30k swdish krones on her on just 1 year.. Which was and still is alot for me.. That made me sick, started to puke blood, and got real sick, which lead to my boss kicking me, i ended up with big loans.. but some months later, the company i was working for that was hired by an big company contacted me (the big company) they wanted to give me an chance, so they hired me and paid my loans, so now im back on my feet agian :D! Why i metioned Tibia was because it made me forgot about my RL problems, all was nicer here, specially Red Rose! I am sorry for not remembing the one that helped me with items and money back in the day, but that made me love Red Rose even more :lol:

4. I hope if im able to join Red Rose, so we can make an RL meeting somewhere sometime? That would be alot of fun :lol:
And i would also like to thank you guys for reading my application :D!

Propraetor

Re: Sleeper's Application

Post by Chikilina »

Application noticed.

Good luck!
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Gryphis »

Application acknowledged.

I advise you to contact as many Roses as you can.

Kind regards,

Gryphis
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

Application read,

Contact me ingame.

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Application noted and read, hit me up in-game for a chat.

Good luck.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Adventurer Ceori
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Adventurer Ceori »

Feel free writing to me ingame ;)
May your sails catch the winds and tides be ever with you.
Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Gryphis »

Have you started contacting Red Rose Members, Sleeper?
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Dear Sleeper,

your application to join the Red Rose has been denied.
Feel free to contact me in-game for further information.

On behalf of the Red Rose I wish you good luck with your adventures.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.