Terentios application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Terentios

Terentios application [Denied]

Post by Terentios »

Dear Red Rose Members, I'm your new candidate.

1. Character/Player Information

Hello! My name is Terentios, my real name is Fúlvio. I am 31 years old, live in Brazil. My first contact with the tibia was in 2000. Since then I changed my world sometimes following friends, stopped several times for lack of time in real life and returned several times. At this time I played mainly in Aldora, Ocera and Pacera. I decided it was time to choose a definitive server and chose antica, being the oldest and possibly the most mature. I read and write in English fairly well, although I admit I needed the help of a translator to make this text is quite large, but I only know the basics to listen and speak in English. Terentios, (from the Greek "Terentia" - guardian-) is a Paladin born on April 10, 2016. First time breaking the land Antica, made some friends in the former guild "New Alliance", I have no enemies. My focus is on fun, socializing and quests. I like to help people without asking anything in return, have saved people dying surrounded by creatures and I was satisfied with a simple thank you. I like to do quests and help people to do, especially on weekends where I can play longer. Treat all with education, respect and patience even when the other person is not.
I am totally against any kind of cheating. I am against botters, sharers, scammers and everything. I will not I attack, but do the complaints using the channels that CipSoft offers. Although permitted by the tibia rules, I am against the use of tibia store, because in my view ends with the challenge posed by the game, though not sensure who chooses to use tibia coins.

2. Why I would like to join Red Rose guild:

Since I started playing Tibia, 16 years ago, I heard the stories of the legendary "Red Rose Guild", the deeds, the shield, the history tradition ... all called my attention. I join this guild was my dream. When it eventually chose to play antica, I was reading the forums and saw that you were with the open recruitment, so I decided to try a chance with you. I'm not very strong, play 1-2 hours a day (sometimes more on weekends). But I like to help people and do good. I think my good deeds will help the guild to keep your good name and reputation. It will be an honor to serve under the banner of the red rose.

3. Roleplaying Story

A newborn was found by an aristocratic family near thais in a river in a basket and a necklace with the name "Terentios" in a written strongly reminiscent of the books found in Ankrahmun. Terentios was created by the family with his own son, early he showed great skill with bows and arrows and interest in the scriptures. To be of unknown origin, it was always harassed by the other aristocratic families. But out of respect for his parents, he always ignored the offenses. At 15 years of age he was sent to a paladin school in Edron where you can strengthen your skills and learned to serve justice. At 20 was accepted in the Paladin Order, where he gained great prestige and participated in dangerous missions in subterranean labyrinths in the desert and won the recognition of the King of thais. Terentios keeps his collar today, and hopes to one day find out more about its origin in his adventures.

4. A Personal Touch

I think I've said almost everything we could about me. I wanted to end by saying that I would love to be part of the red rose history and actively contribute in can.

Sorry for the grammar, my English is not really good, but do everything possible to get acceptable. ;)

Kind Regards,
Terentios
Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Re: Terentios application

Post by Gryphis »

Ashari, young one,

So you have applied in the end.

I suggest you speak with as many Roses as you can now.

When you are online, seek me out. There are some questions I want to ask you.

Regards,
Falan'thiel
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Greetings Terentios.

I've read your application, feel free to message me when you log in and see me :)
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Hello Terentios!

I hope to meet you soon.

Stay safe,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

Application noted,
Feel free to contact me inname.

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Greetings Terentios,

hit me up in-game for a chat.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Adventurer Ceori
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Adventurer Ceori »

Feel free to write me ingame ;)
May your sails catch the winds and tides be ever with you.
Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Re: Terentios application [Denied]

Post by Gryphis »

Ashari, young one

Due to your low activity and lack of effort to get in touch with our members, your application has been declined.

Good luck in your adventures!