Arlenne's Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Arlenne

Arlenne's Application [Denied]

Post by Arlenne »

A little about me and my tibian history:

Hi my name is Luis Fernando I’m from a little city in Mexico called Tampico I’m 26 years old, I have a little daughter called Ana Sofia, she’s about to turn 6 the next Sunday 28 :P
I’m currently studying industrial engineer, and I’m returning to play after a long break, I started to play tibia in 2002, Antica was my first world but I used to play a lot in “ cyber cafes “ here in my city and I got hacked ;/
So I make this account and start this character “ Arlenne “ because there was this girl that I liked in my high school hahaha, after finishing high school I stop playing and focusing on RL, a couple of years ago I came back to “ Aurera “ and make a paladin, but all of my friends retire so I was alone in that world, stop playing again, 2 months ago I went to my best friend house, and he was playing tibia, and told me to start again, he also give me my premium account as a gift of my birthday hehe, he told me about “ Osera “ a new world, you know, fresh start, and we start playing, but he also says: Dude, you need to create a character in Antica, I can help you there, and I was like: DUDE i always wanted to return to Antica, ( nostalgia ) and I already have a little druid
So here I am

Why do I want to join the red rose:
Because I love RPG, I always told my friends, that when I started play this game I spent all of my day training in the bug pen (with my first character, my knight) talking with my tibia friends, there was real connections back then, and I liked that a lot, I think the red rose fits for me in that way, because in other worlds the ppl just want to lvl up all day, doesn’t want to talk , make friends, do quests, well at least that’s my experience :/ I want a little piece of the old days, and I want to make part of the history of this world, and this game

Roleplaying Story
This can be either a roleplaying story about Tibia, a real life story or a poem
This needs to be written by yourself

this isnt a poem but its a letter, hope its ok hehe

If you are reading this I’m glad because its mean you have found all of my letters that I wrote to you in life, I just wanted to say that I’m very proud of what you become, I could never give you a traditional family, your mother left us when you were a little baby of 8 months , it was very hard for me to raise you alone, it was very sad when you were asking about your mother, it was heartbreaking to me, they were times that I wasn’t sure I could make it to the next day I spent full nights with you in my arms crying, but we made it Ana
You help me to become a better person, I don’t want you to cry for me, because I’m dead now, but I need you to promise me that you are going to be happy, you are young, but you are ready to fight this world, you are my daughter and I could not be more proud of you
I will always be watching you
With love
Dad.

A Personal Touch

Im not a native english speaker, as you can see , but i tried my best, hope we can chat soon!
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Arlenne's Application

Post by Chikilina »

Greetings Arlenne,

Application noticed.

Good luck!
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Greetings Arlenne,

I wish you good luck with your application. Feel free to contact me in-game.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Application Noted, if you see me in game feel free to talk.
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
Miujau
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Miujau »

Greetings Arlenne, hopefully we will meet soon for a chat.
ImageImageImage
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Arlenne,

your Crossfire is to be held on the 30'th of October at 20:30 CET ( 10 hours and 30 minutes after server save ) in our Guildhall on Fibula.

Prepare yourself for some questioning, and your future with the Red Rose will be decided.

See you there.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Arlenne

Post by Arlenne »

Ok

im ready