Ghoti's Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Squiish

Ghoti's Application [Denied]

Post by Squiish »

(Ghoti Insanity) This character's level isn't important because its changing by the day, but what I can tell you about it is I created it on Dec 22, 2011 and haven't played him until sep 05 2016. I have only a few friends left because everyone has retired, and I haven't many foes to speak of other than every botter in the game. I've proudly been playing since 7.4 and haven't really done much else. My play style has been called "charlover" and such because I actually care about my characters, I put time, effort, and love into each of them. I'm honorable, but sometimes a d*ck. My name Is Joshua, but everyone calls me Squishy, Squish, squishums.. etc. some of my previous guilds were Evolution, Monarchy, and the Montefori Family.
The reason I want to join this honorable guild is simple, I'm an old school player, and I'm seeking help with progressing in the lore of tibia, and ofcourse I'm still.. STILL searching for the completion of the serpentine tower quest. I dislike people who use illegal software, and people who fucking lie. I'm honest, respectful, and blunt. It would be an honor to join the Red Rose, but Its also in my nature to not wait around for good things, so I'll continue looking for a family to hunt, and chat with, and hopefully finish some quests. until you have reviews my application. and if I haven't found a family by then I would gladly join. if I'm currently in a guild then I wont turn my back on them, and guild hop. Eitherway if you accept my application, or not, I still hope you'll accept me as a friend ingame.
Best Regards -Squishy-
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Ghoti's Application

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Thanks for your application. If you really want to join I'd suggest reading the post about making a propper application.

Either way good luck.
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Greetings,

Application noticed.

Regards,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Miujau
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Miujau »

Greetings Ghoti.
I notice that you already have created your own guild.
Good luck on your journey and hopefully we will get friends some day.
Stay humble
ImageImageImage
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Dear Ghoti,

Your application has hereby been closed due to inactivity.
Feel free to contact me if you want futher information.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.