Falconsyx Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Falconsyx

Falconsyx Application [Denied]

Post by Falconsyx »

Greetings, Red Roses!
Falconsyx Came to the world on Jul 05 2018, 04:40:59 AM CEST.
was born in the small islands called Dawnport, he grew strong facing small monsters on those islands, and he always listened to stories and tales, from an incredible family and a lot of tradition called Red Rose, so he began to research what he could and at the same time enchant with all his remarkable achievements in the world of Tibia, and with that he felt an immense desire to be part of this family.

Then he left Dawnport and went to Mainland to look for this incredible family called Red Rose, after days of searching, passing dawns of cold, and days with two suns on his head, he met people of this legendary Guild.
He talked and asked for help from these honorable Red Rose warriors, paid for a very cold drink, and began to wonder how he could be part of the Red Rose, and then these warriors gradually removed their doubts, and instead answers, came more doubts and desire to join the family.
It was there that he decided to try to join this family and to do justice and maintain the tradition, where he resisted generations of wars, warriors, and changes.

Today he is in Mainland to fulfill the dream of bearing the name of Red Rose with all his strength, dedication, and love.
to the followers of Banor thank you for finally putting a goal in my life inside Tibia long life to Red Rose.

Information from the second part of Falconsyx.
My pleasure is called Higor Patrick De Oliveira.
today on July 16, 2018, I decided to try to join the Red Rose family.
I like to talk to my family because this is what I think you represent to all the Tibians, if I'm not mistaken in this year of 2018 you make 20 years of history, resisting everything, age, inferences, losses, your commitments , and this is a beautiful thing, I'm 22 years old at least 13 years old, because I can not have a computer, and I can not pay premium account, I decided to go to play servers, but my whole life I heard stories, beautiful about Red Rose, among other stories that leaves you enchanted with Tibia, I returned to play I dedicated a time, today I have a char in the world of Lutabra, but I do not feel happy, I want more, I want to have friends, brothers, I want to share stories, today only I see people wanting to be rich, and wanting to get levels, without having any love to the next, I've heard rumors, that the Red Rose only refuses, but I could not take it anymore, having to do the same things every day in a world, not having real friends, just having friends , my items, and money, I want brothers, I want friends so I can share stories, laugh with them, cry with them.
I want to have 100% clarity here with you, I want to get on with you and even better with me.
has a player in particular that I really like.

his name is Matt better known as Sheepii, I see that he really loves the game as I do and others, and preserves the story of the game, with you from Red Rose who will build a beautiful story, today I am unemployed, and my dream being true to each one of you, a member, a visitor, or anyone who is reading, is to be a friend of Matt's recognition of him, and to carry the Story of the Red Rose, and in time to build history with you, as I said to my new friend Cotelaria, that he part of the History of the game, HISTORY is not something built from night to day, are actions behind the actions that control HISTORY, in the case of RED ROSE best impossible, and I prefer to be of this brotherhood than to be a rich inside the game, and have a high level character, just like in life time passes, in the game too, and when I want to leave something, even if it is a good story for my friends to read, and remember min as a brother.

ending, I hope from the heart that I do not have many mistakes I'm from Brazil I do not know how to speak English but I try to make my dreams come true, I hope from the heart that everyone understands, if you have doubts, it will be an honor to take them all away, HONOR to post my application in the forum of Red Rose, you read, look and judge, please it is necessary to have judged from you the oldest to the newest Red Rose, because only then will I know where I went wrong and where I need to improve, heart to be part of this family.

Gently
Higor Patrick De Oliveira / Falconsyx
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Falconsyx Application [Denied]

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Your application has been noted, if you see me online feel free to have a chat sometime.
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
Falconsyx

Re: Falconsyx Application

Post by Falconsyx »

it will be a great pleasure, I try to talk to all the members I see online, to be able to get the player and the person behind the character, and maybe learn a little, thanks for the warm welcome
Falconsyx

Post by Falconsyx »

Someone who wants to come in and talk?
there is no one in the guild online, or you can send me some letter already would be cool, here also I answer and I always look.
Falconsyx

Post by Falconsyx »

hello red roses, I'm going as always to see how things are and wish you a great weekend.
Falconsyx

Post by Falconsyx »

good morning my friends, I would like to talk to someone from red rose in game if someone is online at the same time contact me, let's meet and become good friends, a strong hug.
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Falconsyx wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:34 am good morning my friends, I would like to talk to someone from red rose in game if someone is online at the same time contact me, let's meet and become good friends, a strong hug.
Greetings,

I've sent you a letter sone hours ago. You will be able to find me in 3-4 hours from now.

Feel free to message me.
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Falconsyx

Post by Falconsyx »

Skyzo although I could not talk to you before I left, thanks for the opportunity and for your time I enjoyed the conversation.
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Dear applicant:

I'm sorry to anounce that your application has been denied. Would you like more information, feel free to contact me or any Council member.
I wish you the best of luck on your Tibian endeavour.

Yours,
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
Falconsyx

Post by Falconsyx »

I do not want to give up.