Falconsyx Application II [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Falconsyx

Falconsyx Application II [Denied]

Post by Falconsyx »

Greetings everyone.

• Character name : Falconsyx
• Character Creation : Jul 05 2018, 04:40:59 AM CEST.
• I do not have friends, if you feel like talking, talk to anyone.
• I have no enemy, I think it's a waste of time to use my time inside the tibia to make enmity, I prefer to make friends.
• I never had a guild, because the intention of the guilds was always to kill and dominate the world.
• I like RPG.
I like to learn I am not the person who knows everything, but I am the person who wants to learn, make friends and brothers.
• My name is Higor Patrick de Oliveira, my hobbies are playing football with friends, chatting, watching a movie with my fiancee, what I most do without a doubt is Tibia I love spending my free time playing.
• I like to talk, with the conversation I learn I teach I know, among other things, I do not like people who speak lies, and speak behind my back.
____________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

• Yesterday I talked to Skyzo, after a while I saw that I failed with my application.
he said what he thought of me, although he did not agree with me, I'm just one person, I can not please everyone.
• today I decided to look for some answers, which I did wrong so I had the idea to ask for other members of red rose, but I did this in Matt's discord (sheepyy).
• initially I talked to all the members I saw, and asked the same question!
if I could do another application, there was a person who answered me and made me some of his time, his name in the discord (Zero.Five).
he said that generally do not try again that people give up ...
and after a few messages he sent me the link for an interview, which the interviewee was him.
after I started to read, I could really understand that I did not know anything about the Red Rose, but it was like I said I want to make friends, brothers and be able to learn, I'm very happy that I did not give up and send him a message , with just a link and an interview he taught me a lot, and I want to learn more and more so I'm here again.
• I am not a special person inside the game or out, I am a person with problems like any other, I will become special in my point of view when I am part of the Red Rose, I think I should have the opportunity to simply want to give my best, to learn and have a beautiful future inside the Red Rose.
• Another thing, I do not know how to speak English, I use a translator, maybe some of the things I say sound meaningless or untrue, but if you ask me again, I'll try to answer the best. and learn something every day, to learn English, I need to start studying, so help me with this : D
____________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

• I'll tell my story.
I started to play through my older brother in 2006 but I looked more than I played, anyway but I heard stories of what I played, as time went by I was "learning" to play but I played servers that only had war and war.
after years of jumping from server to another server I saw that it was not cool, it was something that did not last and made me happy, it was too fleeting, and I wanted something more, so I decided to search, and then I entered Red Rose, I heard stories, I'm from Brazil so the stories I've heard have always lies and truths.
today with the interview that I had the honor to read I saw that I did not really know anything about Tibia and the Red Rose and because of it I got even more excited about trying to become a Rose.
what I want to say is thanks ... what I've been through here for the past few days has served as an experience for my personal and Tibian life.

Best regards
Higor Patrick de Oliveira

I will leave a photo of the player who granted the interview and helped me a lot with only a few minutes of your time.

https://i.imgur.com/MRGhy83.png
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Re: Falconsyx Application II

Post by Skyzo »

Greetings again,

I'm afraid my mind won't change no matter how many applications you send. Actually you didn't even have time to understand why you got denied, and honestly, reading an interview won't change anything. I've asked you at yesterday... What can you offer to the guild? Why should we give you a chance to join us? What would make you worthy?

Please, think about that questions and take your time to answer them.
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Greetings Falconsyx, I would like to have a chat with you whenever you can
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
Falconsyx

Post by Falconsyx »

Of course we can talk, and Skyzo is thinking about what he said to me, thank you.
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Greetings Falconsyx.

Your application has been denied.
If you want more information, feel free to ask me or any council member.
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.