Joining Application: Core Wetterwachs [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Core Wetterwachs
Aedilus
Aedilus

Joining Application: Core Wetterwachs [Accepted]

Post by Core Wetterwachs »

1. Character/Player Information
Greetings, how have you been, my dear RR members? My current and only character left in mortal realm is Core Wetterwachs. And yes, my real name is Core as well. I am from Hong Kong, speaking both Chinese and English without problem.
My new soul was born nearly 2 weeks before Christmas 2017, (FYI Dec 13 2017, 18:00:48 CET) Image .
A warm reminder, I was also known as Zenki Chan and Core when it was only Tibia, but not Antica. I was retired during 2008 due to overwhelmingly busy work in real.
I have found a website, which my name was mentioned, I feel little bit touched. Please check "Koban Zenki" at the link below.
http://tibiacommunity.com/remembering-the-fallen-ones
For historical purpose, I would also like to share one of my oldest souls' information. Image Sitting outside Kazordoon Depot with my almighty Crown Armor, which was gifted by Bubble. Image .
And speaking of Bubble, I thought many old souls might know she was the 1st player who reached level 100 and and level 200, but I believe not so many people could remember this. Website bug anyway! Image .
Let me share one more ridiculous bug. Core was a GM, for fews hours due to technical bug back in the days, and yes I had my hero account for fews hours and CIP didn't ban me for that, since I didn't make any mistake or abuse GM power. Image .
When I was on Zenki Chan, I used to play with Pepelu, Kala, Held and Sir Alpha. Indeed good old days, following Pepelu to hunt demons with profit and committed suicide with Amulet of Life, still profit and save time. LOL
Halfhigh, I so admired you back in the days cos Lightbringer did lend his precious Blessed Shield to you to block demons, hehe.

The guild(s) I was in, Hell Kingdom, ADK (when Arieswar was the top one), Order of Undead Holiness, Nightmare Knights, Celebonli, Black Dragon, Ruthless Hordes, Dark Omen, Ancestor(Xiber was the leader), not sure if I was in The Rising Phoenix or Mercenarys once when I was playing along with Joffa.

Back in the days, I didn't really do anything for RP intentionally, since I did RP already from every single word I spoke. I ain't sure if there is still looters, lurers or thieves, those are what I hate the most anyway.

2. Why do you want to join Red Rose
I officially started Tibia on my birthday 1999, and at that time I was only a 11 year old kid, I was always PK'ed by macro-pusher. Until I met a man, Firehawk, he said he was from Red Rose, and helped me. Perhaps it might be the fate which make me here after leaving Tibia for 10 years. If you are special, then you can see how special I am. And I was always a RP-hearted player than a thirsty warmonger.

3. Roleplaying Story

We are old, but gold.
Sages hold, secrets to be told.

Chasing the unknown mysteries,
Listening to the living old stories,

Core, a breathing relic,
Rose, a living leader,
Armor, a rusty metal,
Shield, a moving fossil,

Sealed with RR, sealed with RR.

4. A Personal Touch
Long ago, I loved mana sitting, and played as an AFK-hunter. Thank Lostboy for helping CIP to handle House and Key system. Image .
And after some years, and still standing in the same place and mana sitting. Image .
Besides Antica, I did also have a try on Nova. It's welcome to share some of my collection from my old album.
Random Hero Hunt
. Image .
Random Screenshots:
. Image . Image . Image .
Behemoth Hunt
. Image .
Miss the old demons? Huh?
. Image .
First RH on Nova ever.
. Image

ImageImage
Core Wetterwachs
Aedilus
Aedilus

Re: Joining Application: Core Wetterwachs

While ago, while Core Wetterwachs was still on Dawnport, and I did have a little conversation with Ruby Stone, I remembered we used to be good friends, or at least never enemy. And I found a screenshot taken 11 years ago.

21st Apr, 2007 and I found Ruby Stone did say Hi to me. And 11 years later, I "hi" back her. ^_^
. Image

ImageImage
Asteiro

Post by Asteiro »

Application Noticed. I wish you good luck and see you in-game.
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Greetings,

I must admit that I didn't expect to read an application like this one. I wish you good luck.

Yours,
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Greetings Core,

thank you for your application.
I am looking forward to meeting you for a chat.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Application noted,
whenever there is a chance I would like to chat with you in game.
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Dear Core Wetterwachs,

Your attendance is requested at our guildhall on Fibula, Sunday the 13'th of January at 20:00 CET (10 hours after SS).

Prepare yourself for some questioning, bring the items stated in the codex.
Your future with the Red Rose will be decided.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Core Wetterwachs
Aedilus
Aedilus

Avora Skyfallen wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:59 am Dear Core Wetterwachs,

Your attendance is requested at our guildhall on Fibula, Sunday the 13'th of January at 20:00 CET (10 hours after SS).

Prepare yourself for some questioning, bring the items stated in the codex.
Your future with the Red Rose will be decided.
Thank for the information.
And Wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. ;)

ImageImage