The bitch is baaaaaccckk

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Old Hester

Re: The bitch is baaaaaccckk

Post by Old Hester »

Afraid I'm all out Avenlia, I've just been locked away gathering dust for almost a decade.

<3 Lady Silverheart!! Glad you're still about.

Nirdor my old pal!!

Has made me very happy to see you all still about.

@Natures Lord, Smashing Pumpkin, Avora: apologies about the brash opener. Wasn't really in the mood to write much... What's a gal got to do to join the Red Rose as an ex-chair of the Black Rose?
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Back in the day we used to have a vouching system to surpass a normal application. I'm not sure if that is still in operation, but if it is, you'll atleast have 3 vouches, maybe more if Sir Balder and Meriado (Draida, remember him?) wakes up for a little while <winks>
    ImageImageImage Image
    Old Hester

Post by Old Hester »

Ahh my heart sings with the memories!!

Anyway, I should probably write a little bit of RP text to solidify my application I suppose?
    Avenlia Silvershade
    Propraetor
    Propraetor

If you want to, you may. But I think you'll manage an entry to the guild without one, after all the vouches you got from us internally, hehe!

The matter of activity is a concern I have seen raised. And justly so! The RR is always struggling with activity, and having new members (but old school players) join who is not going to play actively and contribute to the in-game community is always something of a concern for the active members. So if you're able to catch any of the active members in-game for a chat, I think that would be awesome!

Would love to see you more around, have missed you a lot the past years!

Yours kindly,
    Avenlia
      ImageImageImage Image
      Avenlia Silvershade
      Propraetor
      Propraetor

PS: I like that you have your old RR account, and that your join date is earlier than almost any of the members in the guild :D

PSS: Your old application is here. http://redrose-guild.com/forum/viewtopi ... 3646#p3646. 10 years ago! Time goes fast.
        ImageImageImage Image
        Avora Skyfallen
        Ambassador
        Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Old Hester wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:04 am Ahh my heart sings with the memories!!

Anyway, I should probably write a little bit of RP text to solidify my application I suppose?
        We would love to have some chats with you in the game!
        Since you've been vouched for, you will not be required to write a roleplay story.
        Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Natures Lord
        Magister Noviciorum
        Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Greetings,
        Its hard for us to find a date IF we cant catch you in game, when can we talk to you?

//NL

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
        Avenlia Silvershade
        Propraetor
        Propraetor

Old Hester, you are a hard dwarf to find, but here is my advice: if you're back in Tibia to hunt and quest, and play the game as CipSoft intended it to, there is probably no better place to do that than here. But after I have updated myself on the status quo here on the forums and on some failed attempts when logging in, there is no roleplaying left as it was here. Few people know what OOC means, because everything is OOC. If you're out for a nice bunch of roleplayers, you won't find it here, all you'll find is a nice bunch of players! :)
          ImageImageImage Image