application Silver Power Ramger. [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Falconsyx

application Silver Power Ramger. [Denied]

Post by Falconsyx »

My character that I want to make the application for is the (Silver Power Ramger).
a few years I stopped playing in this account, due to events that discouraged me, friends stopped playing, guild, I simply stopped playing.
and just came to follow LIVE and tried to stay inside some things inside Tibia.
I created an account at Antica and I would like to go online, talking to people, members of Red Rose.
There are people that I really like in the guild.
Victor.
Marcus.
Skyxo.
are very nice people and educated, I bet they are even better as players and guild members.
I speak little with them but I always try to talk to these incredible people.

Today I'm in Lutabra, it's already 6 months.

I am looking for something new, I have tried to make application but I want to do my best within the guild to use everything I have, to protect and help my brothers.
the only certainty I have inside Tibia, is that I want to be from Red Rose.
Thank you for reading and answering, I know that you are busy with your lives, I do not see so many members online, I am here to be able to continue with the life of the guild I hope you get good results, long life and Red Rose.

my name is Higor Patrick de Oliveira.
I'm 23 years old.
I live in Brazil, the interior of Rio De Janeiro in a city called Volta Redonda known as (city of steel).
the part that I like most within Tibia are the old items, quests, mysteries, stories.
good weekend.
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: application Silver Power Ramger.

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Hello!

I suggest you read this post before making an application: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4013

Best regards,
    ImageImageImage Image