Dagon Application [withdrawn]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Dagon

Dagon Application [withdrawn]

Post by Dagon »

Hello there!
1. Character/Player Information

My name is Przemek. I'm 31 years old, and im from Poland, from small City Gizycko. I start play tibia in 2002 and i quit in 2007. I Come back to Tibia cus i miss old tibia times

and chat with pepole.Outside Tibia im working in Army for 7 years. I like sport and chilling :)

Back day i was know as Rudowaty i was in Satori gulid for long, now i got new Paladin Dagon Morningstar
its 31 Royal Paladin. I like play without problems and wars.

2. Why do you want to join Red Rose?
I want enter gulid becouse i allways got a lof of rescpet for that gulid and pepole who make it. I would like to be a part of that family and work on it good name as well. I can

offer my help and talk with pepole like old days not olny goes for levels, its not point of that game for me.

3. Roleplaying Story

Once upon a time, the cowardly knight Dagon lived in the Kingdom of Lands. Uncle Hektor persuaded him to join the army. Actually, he had one goal: he wanted Dagon to replace

him. The army of the king of this kingdom - Caesar had a hundred thousand warriors. Dagon was very cowardly, so he persuaded the king to exchange. Dagon's army was very poor in

the army. During the period of peace, knights' demonstrations and fights were organized, in which the prize was the growing prestige. During one of them, Dagon, fought with the

opponent placed very high in the classification of WKR (Military War Classification) - Gortat. During the competition in which the rival had to be pushed from the horse, Dagon

did not want to fall to the ground and cut down, falling in the classification by 1483 positions. This was the first sign of cowardice in his knight's career. Two years later,

the neighbors of the Kingdom of Lands - Harald - declared war on them. Emperor Anderson did not like the fact that they had smaller territory than Lemons (so-called citizens of

the Kingdom of Lands). Coward's cowardice came to light once again. The king applied a tactic of putting infantry occupying the lowest places in the classification at the first

fire. Behind them, the best infantry would attack, and finally knights on horses. When the emperor's army unexpectedly attacked from the sides, Dagon panicked and fled back,

destroying his army's launcher. Fortunately for him, the coward Assis fought in the imperial army. He destroyed one-third of his army's equipment, which determined the fate of

the battle and caused the Haralds to retreat. After the war, King Caesar called Dagon to him to explain his behavior during the war and repair the launcher. The knight promised

to never give a chicken, or to stand in front of every enemy. There was a time of great earthquakes. According to old thinkers from the Cogito dynasty, a dragon would come to

the land, who would devour everything and everyone. A monster arrived in the middle of the night. The king immediately gathered the army and set off to fight. The dragon, after

defeating and eating the army, slept for a month and hunger again. At the disposal of the king remained only the knight Dagon, who did not fight in the earlier duel with the

dragon, because he was very afraid. He stood in front of the dragon, and he began to laugh at a squint from a knight who had not been hit by two thousand strokes. The dragon

burst into laughter because he had never seen someone so cross-eyed in the earlier places, who had run away the whole situation! The next day, the whole country celebrated in

honor of the Dagon knight who defeated the dragon (though quite accidentally). From that moment Dagon stopped cowardly, and in addition ranked in the leading places of the

knight's classification. After the death of King Caesar, he was elected the new ruler of the Kingdom of Lands.

4. A Personal Touch
I miss old time and im sure i can find it in Red Rose where level is no matter, but that kind of pepole u are, that u can make fun with friends, make a gulid meeting and help

each others in case, thinks like tibia football, or others, i belive that poepole who play make tibia magic wolrd.

Thank you to all
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Re: Dagon Application

Post by Natures Lord »

Be Greeted Dagon!
Thanks for your application, a good thing to do now is to try to catch some Roses online and have a chat with them :)

Best Regards
Natures Lord

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Good luck,
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Astra King

Post by Astra King »

Greetings!
Good luck with your application!
Astra King, the Rainbringer

Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Greetings,

good luck with your application.

Please feel free to contact me for a chat.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Melody Noir

Post by Melody Noir »

Good luck, Dagon!
Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Magistra Noviciorum
Available in-game or Discord

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm unstoppable, Not because I'm better than most,
But because I had to learn how to climb out of hell,
as a child, all alone, and with nothing to my name.

-v-v- Warrior -^-^-^

Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

I wish you luck with your applications Dagon! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dagon

Post by Dagon »

Hello, im really sorry but please remove my application. Yesteday i have met my old friend here in game, i havent known that he is still playing. We had short talk and he invited me to his guild.I wasnt able to say him no, cuz we know eachother since 2002 y. So im really sorry once again, but i cant join Red Rose. I hope you wont be angry. Take Care and good luck!
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Dagon Application [withdrawn]

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Thank you for letting us know!

We wish you all the best on your adventures in Tibia!
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.