Lady oguro [accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Lady oguro
Inceptor
Inceptor

Lady oguro [accepted]

Post by Lady oguro »

1. character information // player

let's go la My name is Renato or Junior as you prefer, I am from Brazil from the state of Pernambuco from the city of Arcoverde-pe, I'm 33 years old. My character is Lady oguro this account and from 2010 already tibia game since 2003 always in antica. Friends I have many could list several here including Red Rose, enemies I do not have, my previous guild was Trp Rising phoenix, I am former Gubernatores vice leader, leaving Rising phoenix but everything is ok with Magicice.
My style of play is just playing tibia as in the past respecting everyone for fun.

2. Why do you want to join Red Rose.

Why I want to join Red Rose and the fact that I, besides admiring the guild, has a whole nostalgia behind her and what I know about Red Rose I will summarize in 1 word "Respect"
What would make you choose to be a member I believe would add one more active member and I am also good friend, and I try to help everyone in what I can and sometimes even when I can not think that this could show better than speaking or if you want To know more about me and meet some friends of mine is just asking.

3. Rpg History.
" MISSING "

In 2003 when I started Tibia I can't forget in rookguard the fight to kill the mice, the deer and the sheep to get the meat and sell it, with the sole purpose of raising money for when to move to main buy our Plate set, as you do not remember the friends who helped us on this walk are many this would give a book the adventures story, the first dragon in hmm or even when I died to demon skeleton how much I missed, many thought the game's graphic I liked, miss how hard everything was to have and how if you valued the achievements of getting a knight armor or noble armo miss the friends who do not return more hours in cyber coffe playing tibia with them. MISSING.

4. A personal touch.

Well I'm very old really friends and just wanted to say that I have some friends in Red Rose and that too, I'm friends of many old I will not list all because I could forget sometime and I think I would be a good player for Red Rose, any doubt and just ask me hug and kisses to all.

Oops, oops
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Re: Lady oguro

Post by Natures Lord »

Greetings,
Feel free to Contact me in game.

/NL

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Lady oguro
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Lady oguro »

Natures Lord wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:48 pm Greetings,
Feel free to Contact me in game.

/NL
Thank you Natures Lord for our earlier conversation xD
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Greetings Lady Oguro,

thank you for your application.

I'd be happy to have a chat with you!
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Lady oguro
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Lady oguro »

Avora Skyfallen wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:15 pm Greetings Lady Oguro,

thank you for your application.

I'd be happy to have a chat with you!
of course it will be really cool if you see me online and I don't see it on call me on pv xD
:)
Lady oguro
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Lady oguro »

Chikilina

sorry I didn't answer the last question my son pulled the cable from my computer.
I hope to see you online embreve hugs
Jony

Post by Jony »

Chikilina

sorry I didn't answer the last question my son pulled the cable from my computer.
That's what I call living in the edge! Please don't go any hunt with your son nearby! :lol:
--
Jony
Lady oguro
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Lady oguro »

Jony wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:21 am
Chikilina

That's what I call living in the edge! Please don't go any hunt with your son nearby! :lol:
Hahaha my son is the best serious later i send pic for you :) the angel :)
Melody Noir

Post by Melody Noir »

I'd love to chat with you. Best wishes on your application.
Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Magistra Noviciorum
Available in-game or Discord

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm unstoppable, Not because I'm better than most,
But because I had to learn how to climb out of hell,
as a child, all alone, and with nothing to my name.

-v-v- Warrior -^-^-^

Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Good luck,
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.