Crystal Shard [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Crystal Shard

Crystal Shard [Denied]

Post by Crystal Shard »

1. Character/Player Information

Crystal Shard is his name, a distracted yet talented sorcerer apprentice. The name was given inspired by his blue hair and eyes, as clear as lapis lazuli. He was born in Tibia through the soul portal located in Dawnport. But, for the surprise of the Dawnport patrollers, Crystal Shard was only a child. See, most of those born out of the magic portals created by the gods were adults, made to readily join the human ranks in the war between order and chaos.

And this was not the case with this little punk, who gave much more work than worked. He simply did not find the world a logical place. Indeed, I, this old storyteller who speaks with you now, believe someone would have very well put an end to the brilliance of the crystal, if his ease in learning magic was not perceived early.

Autism. Crystal Shard's mind is made for magic, not for physics. Imagination is his little, personal world imprisoned in our bigger world called reality. The question is if reality will kill this sorcerer or if he will be able to bring down to earth sufficient of his own world to live in.

Player name: You can call me Vimas

Character name: Crystal Shard

Creation date: December 8, 2019
Today, the 21th Red Rose anniversary! What happened is that I just migrated from another world and this is my first time in Antica. As a long time RPG player, I believe there isn't a better guild for me in the whole Tibia.

Playstyle: I don't have a lot of time to play, but at least 1 hour per day is a must. During this time I like to explore, talk with NPCs, investigate mysteries, discover what Tibia has to offer, and, of course, I like to get some levels here and there (and back again).

Some RPG info: I'm a D&D 5th edition player and a loyal Tibian. About my character, he has blue hair and blue eyes, white skin with dark freckles, and some scars distributed evenly throughout his body—results of not paying attention to the world and to his teachers. Age: almost adult, but immature, so... 17 autumns I'd suppose by looking at him.

You probably heard that our names have some kind of power similar to magic within them, or magic itself. A name is a word of power, even if personal. Well, Crystal Shard met his fate still during his childhood, when he fractured his mind playing with a mage's crystal sphere. This is a special kind of injure, proper of worlds with high magic activity, and I'd comprehend if you live in a more down-to-earth world where mental fractures are not a problem.

2. Why do you want to join Red Rose
I want to put back the RPG element in this MMORPG. Red Rose is an opportunity for me to get closer to people with similar values and abjectives. I deeply hope we can have a lot of fun together!

3. Roleplaying Story

A poem of mine; probably I was reading Charles Bukowski that day:

Once Upon a Time

Once upon a time
and then twice
three times -- and enough.

Some things
are forever.
but
not
happiness.

A common dialogue with my character, Crystal Shard:

"Dreams have their own manner of building meaning," said the young sorcerer, with lost eyes, "which is essentially different from logic."

Then, openning a sweet dead smile, he added: "You can apply logic to dreams, but this way you'll never understand them, you'll only—if you're lucky—end up understanding yourself. So boring..."

Some sayings my character would use:

"Your smile is all the magic you need to be happy, with it you're capable of making other people smile too...!"

"A bad sorcerer blames his wand."

"Please, spare me of your Zathroth side!"

4. A Personal Touch
A curiosity about me is that I have a little YouTube gaming channel named Pausa Para o SP, but most of its content is right now only available in Portuguese. I swear I'm trying to translate my stuff though.
Last edited by Crystal Shard on Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Melody Noir

Re: Crystal Shard

Post by Melody Noir »

Greetings Crystal Shard! Would you mind elaborating on your RP story, please? OI can see you have a wonderfully creative mind and would surely enjoy the read.

Message me in-game when you see me, please <3
Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Magistra Noviciorum
Available in-game or Discord

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm unstoppable, Not because I'm better than most,
But because I had to learn how to climb out of hell,
as a child, all alone, and with nothing to my name.

-v-v- Warrior -^-^-^

Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Greetings Crystal Shard,

Thank you very much for your application.

Please find me for a chat.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Crystal Shard

Post by Crystal Shard »

Annie Belle wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:16 pm Greetings Crystal Shard! Would you mind elaborating on your RP story, please? OI can see you have a wonderfully creative mind and would surely enjoy the read.

Message me in-game when you see me, please <3
Greetings Annie Belle! Thank you for your feedback. Right now I added some more details and curiosities to my character sheet, and I hope I can continue this development. I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed my writing!

Of course I'll be in contact as soon as possible!

Avora Skyfallen wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:16 pm Greetings Crystal Shard,

Thank you very much for your application.

Please find me for a chat.
Greetings Avora Skyfallen! It's an honor for me to talk to you and Annie! I already added both of you to my VIP list, and I hope we can talk to each other very soon. I'm new to Antica, but I know something about the game and I promise to cultivate this character well, and to nurture our guild relationships healthily.
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Greetings crystal shard!

Good luck on your application, feel free to contact me in game
for a chat.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

Application noted. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Good luck,
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Crystal Shard

Post by Crystal Shard »

Mihiron wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:56 am Greetings crystal shard!

Good luck on your application, feel free to contact me in game
for a chat.
Thank you very much, Mihiron! And, by the way, I really liked your name!

Smashing Pumpkin wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:01 am Application noted. Feel free to contact me anytime.
I'm happy and I feel honored to be here with you, guys. I hope to live up to the name Red Rose.

Skyzo wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:04 pmGood luck,

Greetings SkyzoI Oh! And I already added you all to my VIP list, I'll be in contact soon. Maybe the weekend would be a better time, because by then I'll have stablisehd mylsef better on Antica and this way I'll be able to contribute more to the guild.
Core Wetterwachs
Aedilus
Aedilus

Post by Core Wetterwachs »

Please feel free to contact me.
Good luck on application.

ImageImage
Cotelaria
Praeparator
Praeparator

Post by Cotelaria »

Greetings, Crystal Shard. Thank you for applying to the Red Rose. I wish you good luck on your application and please, whenever you find me online don't hesitate inviting me for a conversation. :)
Kind regards,
Cotelaria.

ImageImageImageImage

Amazing art by Core Wetterwachs