Van The Paladin [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Van The paladin

Van The Paladin [Denied]

Post by Van The paladin »

Hello

I was created on a Wednesday May 1st I remember it as if it had been yesterday. Now I don't have friends right now but I know some that still play as warrior of the shadows, flad loco, and skyzo this last member of his guild I am also a friend in the real life of Willen Hall also part of his guild.
Now, much less I have enemies or eh belonged to other guilds I like to play in a very peaceful way since I only play to have fun and have a good time
my name is fernando hernandez lozano i live in michoacan mexico and i love soccer and video games and there is only one thing that I hate and is getting up early.

red rose is one of the most iconic guild of antica and tibia and the most respected since 2010 that I started playing had already heard of this guild and another 2 also with great hierarchy to such a degree of having their own representative shield in the game I really don't know if something makes me special or different from others but I am sincere and I would like to be here since I like the community within the guild.

this happened in 2010 my first months of play I ventured through the city of kazz at the time I tried to cross the bridge of the dwarves I thought they were players and tried to talk to them but only get hit or died to try to recover my things I asked for help in thai's dp and nobody wanted to help a poor level 12 until an rp named "magicice" agreed to help me then I explained a little more about the game and since that day he and I are very good friends until the present day

this happened in 2010 my first months of play I ventured through the city of kazz at the time I tried to cross the bridge of the dwarves I thought they were players and tried to talk to them but only get hit or died to try to recover my things I asked for help in thai's dp and nobody wanted to help a poor level 12 until an rp named "magicice" agreed to help me then I explained a little more about the game and since that day he and I are very good friends until the present day
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Re: Van The Paladin

Post by Mihiron »

I wish you good luck on your application Van.

I suggest an improvement of the application, specially the rpg history, it will be nice if you take a look on some previous accepted applications.

Feel free to contact me for a chat.

Kind regards,
Mihiron
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Greetings,
Mihiron is right, please feel free to Contact me for any questions.

/NL

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Melody Noir

Post by Melody Noir »

Hello Van!

If I may suggest, we have a layout that we ask people to use when submitting an application. Please look at the layout other applicants used (those whom have been accepted into the guild) as an example. We also offer a layout on the actual applicant page.

Also, how active are you in Tibia? Contact me anytime in-game for a chat.

Ash
Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Magistra Noviciorum
Available in-game or Discord

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm unstoppable, Not because I'm better than most,
But because I had to learn how to climb out of hell,
as a child, all alone, and with nothing to my name.

-v-v- Warrior -^-^-^

Ryzn Warrior

Post by Ryzn Warrior »

Good Luck Van
Ryzn
I am by myself, but never alone
I am RYZN
----------------------------------------------------------
Lady oguro
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Lady oguro »

Good luck man .
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Good luck Van! I think your application needs some edition.
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Dear Van the Paladin:

I'm sorry to let you know that your application has been denied, please see the reasons in the comments above.
If you would like more information, feel free to contact any Council member.

We wish you the best of luck with your Tibian endeavour.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.