[Character sheet] Rosang

Character history and background.
Rosang

[Character sheet] Rosang

Post by Rosang »

First name: Rosang
Family name: Unknown
Home: City of Banuta

A cute kid, as her grandfather Hairycles always said, Rosang was the grand-daughter of the Banuta trible leader, an old and powerful shaman. She was brought here by the old geezer some ten years ago in the bright morning after a long and dark storm. From even an young age, she would already shown her curiousity for the world outside the ruin where she and her people lived. The tribe healer Hairycles never said anything about her origin after she had realized the difference between her and the city's inhabitants. The daily routine had been the same for most of her life, she would wake up at very dawn, cleaned her chamber and the ground above the city, started the campfire for her brothers and sisters, rearranged the fruit treasury. And at noon her grandfather would finish his sky-gazing and taught her some old healing spells and alchemy. The girl never showed interest in any of those arts, she was always sneaking around with a wooden stick trying to fight some sleepy kongra brothers and be chased by them and be found together later with some sibangs throwing stones at a tiger outside city border.
Her days would passed very boringly had she never found an old tome when she was cleaning her grandfather's old chest. At the bottom, put together with some babana staves and black gems, there was a dust-collecting heavy book. As curious as she was, the girl opened it and read it under the pale moonlight of Tiquanda jungle. The book told her about the city's history, the previous inhabitants of Lizard race. As she was finishing it, the part of a hidden treasure buried deep under the city was missing. She tried to look for the torn pages but could not found any.
"What were you doing, my little girl?", said Hairycles as he stood behind her, his hand holding a rusty long sword.
Caught red-handed, the girl hastily put the tome back and tried to argue: "I was just helping you to clean your room!".
The shaman stood still for a momment, and suddently told her to follow him. Rosang was relieved as she was not scolded and followded his step, to the direction of his favorite spot of sky-watch.
For long as she lived here, she had never tried to understand the fun of her grandpa looking at the sky every day for hours. Yet today, she was really interested in what her old merklin wanted to show her. The city at night was dark, as all of its residents were snoring, only some campfires left flickering as she ascended the pyramid. The top of the old building was suprisingly lit under the moon, as she could see a big stone table in the middle of platform.
Hairycles the old shaman put the rusty sword on the table, wrinkled some red power on it and mumbled some words the girl had never heard before. "I know you never wanted to be on the back". The powder bursted into a bright crimson flame and its fiery tongues enstrangled the sword, hissing like a thousand cobras. "shzzzzzzzzzzzsh". The sword burnt red and shivered heavily on the stone table like a snake burnt alive. As the flame danced and cried, her grandpa stood still, until there was nothing but a naked sword left alone on the stone surface, the smoke and fire seemed never existed.
The blade was of moonblue steel, carved with ancient runewords, the edge looked sharp as if it would cut straight through the black night sky. Its guard a solid gold of orange-red metal holding a darkbrown wooden hilt finished by a deep purple diamond-shaped gem. The sword seemed emitting a faint white light, still and calm as if it was waiting to be summoned.
The old shaman picked up the longsword with both hand, his eyes filled with saddness and memories and pride. "It looks like forged just for you", he said as he inspected the sword carefully. "Rosang, I have kept it from you long enough, you must learn your fate and carry it now, as much as I do not ever want you to do". Hairycles passed the sword to her, much to its look, the sword was light as if she was holding a wand.
Under the darkness of the sky and the mystery of the surrounding jungle, Hairycles had explained her origin. She was a infant daughter of his closest friend, a noble knight from the city Thais far away to the east where the humans lived. They was a perfect duo, battled the Lizards, killed dragons and even confronted mighty Demons. Her dad was a skilled knight, his art of combat was legend, knighted by the King Tiabinus himself. With Hairycles on the side and his arrays of ancient healing spells, the duo was invincible and called famously by the title of Twinblades.
Like you could use a blade!, the girl thought but kept to herself as she listened to the stories of her father. The friends was given a mission from the king to investigate the ruin deeper under Banuta. They found a portal to teleport to a strange dimension where lived snake-haired maidens and giants with big eyes on their bellies. "We fought to a dead end, where a gate could not be opened, those creatures keep surrounding us no matter how many we killed", Hairycles' cloudy eyes seemed wet with the night's fog. At the end of their battle, Rosang's father sacrified his life trying to save his companion. They managed to escaped to a secret route, but the knight was heavily wounded. With his last words, he entrusted his daughter to Hairycles and asked him to protect her until she was ready.
"This sword is called Cyclopmania Sword. The cyclops gave your father as a gift for protecting them from the ruthless Orcs. Rosang, you have your father's blood and potential to be greatest swordwoman. Take the sword and and seek knowledge from your kind. Travel to city of Thais, contact the ancient guild Red Rose. Join them, train, learn, live and grow to be stronger person like your father ever was. And come back to me to accomplish the mission I and your father haven't finished. I and your brothers and sisters will wait for your return".

And so, the young girl for the first time stepped outside the city of Banuta, following her task. With father's longsword on side as there was he keeping her company, Rosang reached out to her fellow humans, to seek for her dream, her fate, and her destiny.
Rosang
Longleo
Meleo
Borosa
My little family in Tibia.
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Re: [Character sheet] Rosang

Post by Mihiron »

Well done Rosang

I’m sure your father is proud of you wherever he is.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rosang

Post by Rosang »

Mihiron wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:47 am Well done Rosang

I’m sure your father is proud of you wherever he is.
I guess he's dead hunting Medusae <cries>
Rosang
Longleo
Meleo
Borosa
My little family in Tibia.
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

If he is petrified we still have chance