thanks guys

If you would like to share a roleplaying story, a poem or a piece of your writing, this is the place for you.
ancient dude

thanks guys

Post by ancient dude »

Hi!

I´m an old tibia player, I played on 2002. I discovered the game playing with old friends, since the first time I loved it. I started to play when my father leave us, and the rpg on this game gave to me a reason to be happy on that sadly days. Like a year ago, I started to play again, just for fun, and I realize that the new players doesnt like the game story, only lvl up and make money with the game. I only want to thank you guys for being a rpg players still now. Right now, Im writing books in spanish (my native language) of my adventures in the game in tibia books, searching for old treasures and mysteries. Many people just ignore me and my books, but its just the meta game I suppose. I only pray for you guys never lose that rpg soul, I liked you 20 years celebration, Im not on antica, but I saw it on a livestream and it was just fantastic. :)

I dont know if someone never going to read this, but just in case, thanks! Im going to continue with my books, I lose all my old researching, so I started again.
p.d. sorry for my bad english, have a nice day!
Miujau
Praetor
Praetor

Re: thanks guys

Post by Miujau »

Greetings Ancient dude <smiles>

Thanks for the kind words and if you ever translate those books into english, feel free to send them to Red Rose Librarian and you will be rewarded with a nice gift.
ImageImageImage
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Hola!

Thanks for your kind words, if you ever come to antica and see me in game and feel like you wanna chat, do it, Im also a native spanish speaker.

It's good to see the RPG style still lives on!

May Banor bless you always
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
Cotelaria
Praeparator
Praeparator

Post by Cotelaria »

Be greeted, Ancient Dude. It made me glad to read your text and also to know that there are other RPGers around Tibia yet. Thank you for the warming message and, if you ever decide to visit Antica, don't hesitate on messaging me! <grins>
Kind regards,
Cotelaria.

ImageImageImageImage

Amazing art by Core Wetterwachs
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Hail Ancient Dude,

thank you very much for your kind words, they really do warm the heart.

Feel free to drop in on this years Anniversary. Let us know the name of your character on Antica and we will make sure to send you an invite.

Banors blessing!
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.